[A] Looking for a late-night raiding guild

I’m looking for get back into raiding after my summer hiatus. I have a character of every class and almost every spec on Sargeras but my current interests include a 220 Assassination Rogue and 212 Holy/Protection/Ret Paladin while I also have a 228 Shadow Priest and 226 Blood/Unholy DK. My biggest interest is the actual ability to raid instead of being devoted to any one character so I am willing to flex on which char to main. I’m pretty chill and am mainly looking to meet people with whom to play long-term. My experience is that I’ve been playing since day 1 and have over 1,100 days played so I won’t bother with the boring details besides the fact I managed to get 4/10m last tier after raiding for about a month (guild fell apart and I gave up so hence my summer break).

I’m mainly looking for a guild that raids around 3 hours or more per night 2-3 nights a week and also does alt raids. As far as what level of content I’m interested in my stance is that it doesn’t matter as I know I’m good enough at the game to be able to succeed at whatever content I’m doing.

Feel free to message me via btag @ hfcs42#1606 or on Discord @ Anni#3751
I am usually on in the afternoons to very late-night.