[A] <Lionguard> is now recruiting!

Lionguard, formerly the core of PotA, is now looking to add to our established community! We are a new guild manned by seasoned leadership. We look to continue competing in Wpvp and Pvp with a small hint of RP somewhere in there - by ourselves OR alongside our allied organizations! We also entertain fun and unique events from time to time!

We in Lionguard aim to be a guild our members can be proud of. Contact us anytime! We'd love to have you aboard!

Pride & Glory,
Katrëll
Lionguard Commander
20 Likes
Join the Lionguard if you like a guild that is small enough that people actually know each other, people get in discord and do events together. Don't just join us for our cool name, we are looking for those who actually want to do things with their guild. Join us because we pick and win fights against the horde and have a blast while doing it.

Pride & Glory,
Redeem
12 Likes
Lionguard is the place to be! You wont be just another name/number on the roster ! like redeem said-we pick and win fights and have a blast doing it!

So come join....and lets go PVP !

Plus our mages keep us well fed! MOAR CAKEZ!

Pride & Glory
Shavali
13 Likes
Bump from Limitless:)
9 Likes
For the Alliance!
11 Likes
puke
9 Likes
Good to know.
7 Likes
Some pretty awesome folks in Lionguard!
9 Likes
11/11/2018 10:21 PMPosted by Redeem
Don't just join us for our cool name, we are looking for those who actually want to do things with their guild.

Well, it is a cool name.
7 Likes
Great people too. I had a toon in PotA with them and they are pretty awesome. As I remember to be part of the Lionguard you had to be active and willing to help out others as well.
9 Likes
This guild is great!
11 Likes
11/13/2018 07:02 PMPosted by Brinhildæ
Great people too. I had a toon in PotA with them and they are pretty awesome. As I remember to be part of the Lionguard you had to be active and willing to help out others as well.

That is correct! The Lionguard was comprised of our most dedicated members, ready to combat the Horde whenever called upon and always ready to help a guildie in need! We have continued that spirit here in our new guild! Still looking to add more people to our community!

Pride & Glory
Katrëll
Lionguard Commander
7 Likes
First time riding with these folks last night and it was a blast! So if you looking for a true blue battle hardened crew join the Lionguard!

For the Alliance!
7 Likes

Hello again! Still looking to recruit folks to our wpvp/casual rbg scene! We also do other events like this short clip from a recent “Gurubashi Night”!

We hope to see you soon!

Pride & Glory
Katrëll
Lionguard Commander

13 Likes

This group of players has become the best thing that has happened to me in World of Warcraft since Lich King. Join Lionguard if you’re looking for a guild which will enhance your gaming experience. Active World PvP, Active Rated Battleground teams and an active discord all contribute to create a guild like no other. Not only do we posses a great community, our players routinely achieve success in everything they do. Reach out to an officer about the possibility of joining Lionguard today. You’ll have to catch us online, we do not spam trade!

Pride & Glory
Dalst
Lionguard Captain

P.S. We also have an unofficial official guild staff which all staff wielding characters may or may not be required to transmogrify.

7 Likes

Emphasis on the “unofficial”. lol

Kat

7 Likes

A guild I recommend:)

9 Likes

Still looking to recruit! Ready to hit the ground running after this last holiday break! For wpvp/rbgs and some original content, join us in Lionguard!

Pride & Glory
Katrëll
Lionguard Commander

8 Likes

Pride & Glory! The way T’Paartos would want it!

7 Likes

Tell your boys that they will need more then 3 members to get that killing blow, I was just trying to chill. #noflexzone

5 Likes