[A] <Lionguard> is now recruiting!

Great guild! Join us in our fight against the Horde!

4 Likes

Glad your face met my blade! :smiley:

4 Likes

I’ll be sure to let em know!

Katrëll

4 Likes

Always an enjoyable experience with these guys.

PRIDE & GLORY

6 Likes

Your blade will never come close to me, I can promise you that.

Yo! Lionguard seems like the place to be for a smaller community, Wpvp and PVP. I’d love a chance to check it out and see for myself. I’ll be leveling this character as my new main. If that’s a problem I’ll just wait.

Hit me up! ZeechO#1309

5 Likes

Tbh, the guild is the only thing that keeps be subbed right now. Great solid group. Always a fun time with Katrell’s skirmishes.

6 Likes

We are still recruiting active members! Please reach out to an officer for more information about us and to find out how you could possibly fit in to our group. Quality over quantity!

Pride & Glory
Dalst
Lionguard Captain

3 Likes

Ready to hit the ground running in 8.1! :smiley: Join our ranks and be apart of our community!

Pride & Glory
Katrëll
Lionguard Commander

4 Likes

I’ve been playing on and off since vanilla and lost a little excitement with the game after so many years
until I met these folks! Every WPVP outing is like the end battle of a Lord of the Rings movie! You won’t regret joining if you enjoy smashing Horde with amazing leadership and community.

Pride & Glory!

3 Likes

M
I am willing to faction change my DH to join if still recruiting.

4 Likes

Indeed we are, just hit us up in-game!

Katrëll

2 Likes

Lionguard is a small tight-knit community that cares. If you have a passion for picking fights and defending your people; join us and always have someone you can trust watching your back!

Pride & Glory
Galatean
Lionguard Lieutenant

5 Likes

If you’re looking for a more than mildly adequate time in any form of pvp, Lionguard is the Guild for you!

4 Likes

If you’re looking for a close knit PVP oriented community which cares about its members, then look no further than the Lionguard. Frequent World PVP and Casual Rated Battleground events keep things fun and interesting. For those interested we’ve been known to dive into the occasional bit of role play. Moreover, with an active discord guild mates are always willing to lend a hand with progression as they are able. So grab your sense of humor, hop on your fox, and join us as we bring the battle to the Horde! P.S. Don’t let Shavali catch you with your hand in the cookie jar! Pride and Glory!

6 Likes

If you are looking for a tight guild that enjoys gaming together Lionguard is for you!

We have that unofficial/official guild staff that may or may not be used during unofficial/official RBG cult meetings!

We have that crazy DH Gorth who enjoys SLAYIN horde and HOT showers Mid RBG!

Basically we have fun together and invite you to have fun with us!

PLUS 
we have cookies and mage bread!

Shavali

4 Likes

Katrell, any chance you could poke me when you get a chance please?

Visrea

3 Likes

Certainly! I’ve tried finding you a couple time already!

Katrëll

2 Likes

Always fun encountering you guys.

6 Likes

Still doing work! Still looking to bring in new faces! Hit me up and learn more about our community!

Pride & Glory
Katrëll
Lionguard Commander

2 Likes