A LIGHTFORGED warlock? srsly?

If you’re fine with that being explained away, then you should be fine with anything being explained away then.

And tbh, not many players are going to look at the books or such to figure out why the Undead can use the light, despite the fact that ingame, the light is suppose to be painful for them to use. And this game goes far back as TBC, Cata and especially Wrath as it’s earliest to demonstrate that. (This is not to mention some of the old books were decanonized)

Undead Priests solely exist for gameplay purposes.

That it alone, the game focus more on Gameplay rather then lore a lot of the times anyways. (which makes sense because it’s a video game)

It doesn’t matter if i think it’s ludicrous or not. Infact, the point of that “fixing” wasn’t exactly showing my disgust for it, but rather showcase how this sort of thing isn’t new, regardless if it’s explained away or not.

We’ve allowed one lore breaking combo and that sets a precedent to break more of the lore to serve for the gameplay as we go on. Player characters has never mattered to the lore.

I’ve made a thread where i’ve discussed that and given my two cents on the matter, and even listed off more of the earlier lore breaking combos before Shadowlands or WoD even.