A LIGHTFORGED warlock? srsly?

Was this announcement about warlocks allowed for just about all races a joke? Like, for real: a LIGHTFORGED warlock? Seems like a compatibility issue.

I have always been on for LORE, and races like LIGHTFORGED, Mag’har, Tauren, and Highmountain Tauren totally against the Fel and Fel magic, why the disconnect in Lore here?

KEEP WOW LORE SANCT! SAY NO TO WARLOCKS taking over these races.

Actually, make less races able to be Warlocks. Then take them out of the game. They weren’t supposed to be in the game anyways. But, a mage wanted to expose them, and did just that.

42 Likes

Hooboy, look at this fresh and varied take on this topic!

61 Likes

Oh is it April again?

16 Likes

I know I’ve heard this argument before, but the capitalization really changed my opinions.

31 Likes

WoW is essentially an open world lobby for M+ now. Nothing that once mattered matters anymore.

19 Likes

Nothing about warlocks for all breaks the actual lore, just the rules you people made up in your head.

End of subject.

28 Likes

Been away? I can’t imagine how anybody could have missed this.

3 Likes

Is it really this or should it be a Lightforged WARLOCK?, or for emphasis a LIGHT. FORGED. WARLOCK??? AHHHHHHHHH???

3 Likes

Lejk basically hit the nail on the head. The devs don’t care anymore, the world is just a lobby for doing M+ and PVP, and the game is full of actual cretins that don’t care about the lore and just want their idiotic OC characters because they watched critical role once(when it became popular to like these things) and think DnD rules apply to everything.

15 Likes

This again? Oh god.

3 Likes

No race likes warlocks. But that doesn’t stop them from becoming one.

If Maiev can set aside her hatred of Illidan and his followers and let them help fight the Legion, surely others can do the same.

10 Likes

Was ANOTHER topic on this needed? Something about beating a dead horse…

3 Likes

Players: “Lore still matters!” :pleading_face:

Shadowlands: “Allow me, to introduce myself.” :smirk:

Players: “Nevermind, it’s dead now – Do what you want.” :unamused:

15 Likes

If you’re not the same person who made all those threads… youre about a month late.

If you are, welcome back

1 Like

Good god I hate these forums. Someone get me banned from them. (But not the game, I love the game.)

3 Likes

Because all of these people don’t care about the lore.

1 Like

I don’t know about you, but the Blood totem/Feltotem were incredible to behold and I would love those customisation features for a warlock Highmountain.

2 Likes

Might be wise for the Lightforged Warlock to be an inquisitor.

1 Like

Meanwhile, Lightforged Dreadlord existing in a spaceship powered by crystals and essential oils.

17 Likes

Just wait until they announce velf pallies, I know you’ll enjoy that too!

2 Likes