-farewell-

2 Likes

Raids are shaping up nicely as we head into another week, another reset

1 Like

WTB Dousers, we need 8 each for 2 raid teams!

1 Like

Yes it’ll be so much better when more of us can get that done!

2 Likes

Well #teamblue is set up, but the Duke only wants to give us one Aqual Quintessence per trip out to that forsaken island in Azshara. Blizzard, WTB phase 2.

1 Like

Enough of this PVE puffery, it’s Thursday, time for the most important raid of the week.

Blizz says we are down to two layers. Hope not too many of the Horde want to escape that way tonight.

2 Likes

Surgical strike on Thrall.

In other news, cool beans.

3 Likes

Birb cascade scenario
half life sound effects blare chaotically

1 Like

Hurricane Red Team checking in - under three hours, 15min Onyxia and 8/10 MC alongside a raid that could rip the heart out of any Horde raid silly enough to stand in our way. Under three hour phase 1 content full speedclear is on the horizon.

LET GO
TAKE FLIGHT

#cat5hurricane
#teambubblecat

3 Likes

Grats on your binding!

1 Like

Are you still recruiting for weekend raid team?

We don’t recruit people to PVE raid. If that’s why you want to join, look elsewhere.

1 Like

Mayhem in Orgrimmar last night.

1 Like

And tonight. As we start to clear MC/Ony in a couple hours, we move to the field with our winnings. No longer just once-weekly menace, Horde. It’s something you’re going to have to push back.

Real PvE to PvP guilds never raid log. They just shift targets.

2 Likes

How does one join Hurricane? I love what you guys are about.

1 Like

Bottom of the top post.

Hurricane is a really good guild with the right kind of attitude. Grobb bless!

6 Likes

I ran into you guys when I was fighting horde in STV. Hopped on the zep with you to Org. Was running into Org in the middle of your raid while you destroyed everything in sight. Made it out alive without a single death even though a few hunters tried. Was impressive a lvl 40 was kept alive strolling through Org. My favorite classic experience thus far. Reminded me if my time on Emerald Dream defending SW and IF from multiboxers. I would definitely look into joining your guild as I reach 60. Just wanted to thank your guild the great time I had with the shenanigans.

8 Likes

Anyone who hits 40 and heads right to the entrance of Org is a badass. Was not going to let you die lol.

1 Like

Yeah, they really know how to camp dire maul entrance with 40+ people.