-farewell-

We don’t recruit people to PVE raid. If that’s why you want to join, look elsewhere.

1 Like

Mayhem in Orgrimmar last night.

1 Like

And tonight. As we start to clear MC/Ony in a couple hours, we move to the field with our winnings. No longer just once-weekly menace, Horde. It’s something you’re going to have to push back.

Real PvE to PvP guilds never raid log. They just shift targets.

2 Likes

How does one join Hurricane? I love what you guys are about.

1 Like

Bottom of the top post.

Hurricane is a really good guild with the right kind of attitude. Grobb bless!

6 Likes

I ran into you guys when I was fighting horde in STV. Hopped on the zep with you to Org. Was running into Org in the middle of your raid while you destroyed everything in sight. Made it out alive without a single death even though a few hunters tried. Was impressive a lvl 40 was kept alive strolling through Org. My favorite classic experience thus far. Reminded me if my time on Emerald Dream defending SW and IF from multiboxers. I would definitely look into joining your guild as I reach 60. Just wanted to thank your guild the great time I had with the shenanigans.

8 Likes

Anyone who hits 40 and heads right to the entrance of Org is a badass. Was not going to let you die lol.

1 Like

Yeah, they really know how to camp dire maul entrance with 40+ people.

On both layers. We split our zerg for this. Also, we dueled at the entrance for two hours. It was a highly enjoyable guild outing. I feel bad for guilds that don’t focus on producing enjoyable world pvp events for their members.

And would you believe they all earned DKP for this? Haha.

4 Likes

The (Emerald) dream is alive for world pvp. Can’t wait till layers are gone…

3 Likes

Ask, and you shall receive. WE’RE UN-LAYERED FAM!

Join our ranks today! Just in time for tonight’s fun.

Unadulterated unlayered wpvp is here!

2 Likes

hello mysticmama

5 Likes

Long time no see! Hope to catch up with you soon ;3

2 Likes

Thanks for saving me outside Dire Maul the other day.

2 Likes

Defended SW Mage Tower last night from the 80+ Horde raid that was camping there. We formed 35 Hurricane, rallied the Alliance around us and punched through into the Mage tower, it took us exactly 30 seconds to kill every last Horde inside.

Good fights!

2 Likes

Too bad hurricane has to resort to zerging to be a threat. I had a good time 1v2ing you and the rogue,but it got boring real quick. Imagine my surprise when you come back with 4 more members. Quite comical.

3 Likes

Too bad hurricane has to resort to zerging to be a threat. I had a good time 1v2ing you and the rogue,but it got boring real quick. Imagine my surprise when you come back with 4 more members. Quite comical.

Live for the Swarm! Thanks for the bump <3

1 Like

Layering is gone and much fun is about to be had. I feel a strong tropical storm is brewing somewhere soon…

1 Like

Are you perhaps referring to this tropical storm?