A light in the dark

For an “MVP” this feels unnecessarily rude. “before I google that for you.”

Consider maybe not everyone knows that wowhead exists, not everyone is as immersed in the game and resources for that game as you might be.

Don’t read to much rudeness in any text response, unfortunately I was sans computer, on a phone with no wifi, in a dark spot for mobile coverage.

But essentially, and unfortunately, the quests are still to new and having to look it up would essentially be answer from a gm standpoint.

Sometimes a little search is the best one can offer.

Originally i believe this was in one of the support subforum, a moderator must have moved it.

Worse, was it time gated? Should be out now? Originally was delayed, but was said to have been released.

Guys!? Where is the quest? How do I continue into 5th chapter?

It’s blank and doesn’t say where to go pick a quest. I click + and - and nothing shows…

Make sure you did not pick it up at some point. I did but since the first quest is not named “A light in the dark” I didn’t know I had it and there is not a ton of info on this chain out there yet. The quest is called “A Tide Needing Turned” and takes you to Hallowfall where you speak to General Steelstrike at 71,59. You then get 2 quests, “Steel and Flames” and “The might of Khaz Algar”. This leads to “Cutting of the legs” then a scenario followed by a cut scene. You get a quest to go back to Dornogal and you are finished.

I saw the whole video and then when put back into the game the storyline is not complete