A light in the dark

how can i find the quest a light in the dark? its the only quest i need to finish a war within campaign

1 Like

Before looking up the quest on wowhead for you, I’d have to ask what issue you are experiencing. I saw another post about not being able to complete the campaign, but i can’t seem to find it.

i cant find anything about the quest like where it starts at

The final chapter will release on 3 SEPT 2024.

3 Likes

It’s probably a pushed quest.

That is not it. A Light in the Dark is a storyline chapter.

1 Like

Probably have to bow out, my mobile internet is slow this morning, and probably won’t improve.

Well once weekly reset hits, the requisite quests will be available for that storyline.

Did anyone see the quest for this chapter when they logged on this morning? I’ve completed the first 4 chapters and logged on this morning to not see the quest on my map.

My quest log shows I’m 4/5 for TWW campaign. It usually says something along the lines of “wait for Alleria’s word” but rn it doesn’t say anything.

Anyone else had any luck?

5 Likes

No luck here mine is doing the same thing. I have tried relogging and nothing is showing up.

Nope… My campaign now says 4/5 but it doesn’t tell me where to get the next quest… It’s just blank.

Yes it was supposed to be released with todays update, but nothing for me either not even ‘Wait for Alleria’ text.

same here. tried relogging and nothing

Quest was up for me at 31,59 in Dorn. It didn’t show up on the map but it was there.

8 Likes

Yeah it doesn’t show up on map or questlog but it is in fact there can confirm.

4 Likes

This was huge thank you for this <3

1 Like

Can confirm, this works. Thanks so much homie.

1 Like

Yup this worked. Thank you!

1 Like

This is one of the worst quests ever, SO buggy.

And when I finally finished it, it didn’t even show me the cinematic at the end, just flashed Xal’atath on screen for like 3 seconds, then dumped me out, so I have no idea how it ended (won’t spoil the part I have no idea about in case others haven’t seen the final result)

1 Like

This! Exactly bro! Now I have no idea what happened and i cant find the final scene online anywhere. I just got some beeps … her ugly face … and then cut to Dorn.