A light in the dark

The cutscene: https://www.wowhead.com/news/war-within-campaign-finale-cutscene-and-cinematic-massive-spoilers-346384?utm_source=discord-webhook

1 Like

MapCoords are near 31,59 in Dornegal city (right next to the Coreway), not in Isle of Dorn

4 Likes

Thank you kindly!

They did such a bad job with this

Nothing here either, and I am complete on all the previous stuff.

I went to the location, saw the quest, talked to Alleria, and was told I didnā€™t meet the requirements. I logged out and back in, and now my quest log says Iā€™m 4/5 of the campaign and to wait to hear from Alleria.

Not all heroes wear capes! Thank you so much! And fast too! Very frustrating bug ending cinematic right as it started then boom, next bits with no explanation. Sharing the link so quickly saved a LOT of frustration and confusion and frustration!

Iā€™m at 31, 59 and there is no quest showing up. I also tried relogging, etc. no luck.

quest can be found at coordinates 31.69, 59.61. Top of the pit where you fly to other zone. Talk to Jana to pick up the quest. It is not called a light in the dark, it is something else.

Yup no quest are showing up for me went to all the locations in the chat as well. Also finished every quest needed.

ive been waiting all week for this moment logged in to Waiting for alleriaā€¦ standing in front of her nothing to click!@ UGH

1 Like

I was informed by a friend that the quest was up for a time. But because it was bugged to hell, Blizzard disabled it so they can fix it. So I guess, stand by for quest fix?

Expansion about Bugs is full of Bugs. Also, it would be nice to have a blue post addressing this.

2 Likes

just logged on and canā€™t find anything about the quest

1 Like

Despite that, still not up. That post says it was made live, but now not.

1 Like

Its up now.

I had the same problem. Quest did not appear on the map for me and quest log was blank. Went to coordinates 31.69, 59.61 and spoke to Jaina where she gave me a quest ā€œA Tide Needing Turnedā€ which is the next campaign quest.

oh ty i was like all i see is rocks!