A Light in the Dark bugged

Anyone else having issues not being able to light the South Brazier in the A Light in the Dark scenario?

19 Likes

I cast Faerin’s consecrate while she was talking about lighting the second brazier (I clicked it) but she never lit it. I thought it was a me problem but I guess not

1 Like

whole thing is buggy and broken, weird resets, broken cutscenes, broken audio. 10/10 campaign.

6 Likes

it’s bugged for me.

1 Like

Yep, bugged for me at the south brazier as well.

1 Like

Same issue here - can’t do anything at this point…really cool. :frowning:

Even dropped the quest and restarted it. Same issue.

1 Like

Now we know why Earthen were so delayed.

4 Likes

Dont click the brazier until you’ve killed the boss guarding it

2 Likes

It seems you have to be out of combat to light it. If you’re still in combat and click it, it bugs out.

3 Likes

I did that my second time around - I killed everything around it, didn’t use Faelin’s ability, waited a few seconds and clicked it. All that happened was Faelin went “woooo I’m gonna need a second after that” but nothing happened. Brazier is still dark, objective is still not finished.

1 Like

I left the instance group and went for the south one first this time, it lit, but now the north one won’t light lol

1 Like

Same thing, getting tired of paying for beta testing.

1 Like

Same issue.

This is hilarious isn’t it?

1 Like

Make sure this is posted in Bug Reports with all of the different problems.

1 Like

Worked the second time for me. Had to kill everything, and make sure I wasn’t in combat, then it lit. There’s two little shadow dudes that spawn at each flame after you kill the bosses. They immediately put you into combat, so make sure to kill them before you click the flame.

Edit: Hope you hate cutscenes though. :rage: Cause why wouldn’t that be bugged too?

1 Like

Mate, that entire quest is just a giant buggy mess.

3 Likes

100% bugged, doesn’t matter which Brazier you start with, the second doesn’t work.

1 Like

I redid it and got past the braziers but then got stuck at the next part…

2 Likes

how? Just how was this EVER allowed to go live?

5 Likes

maybe we’ll have a fix next maintenance.