[A] Lf home guild

Heya, im Slab.

I was just wanting to know if there were any alliance guilds on this server since this is my home server but I mainly do horde. Just wanted a differnt spin on the game. Im a friendly team player with a morbid sense of humor and an eagerness to to fit in. I also have my posts on watch so ill be able to reply really quick. Thans for reading.

Alliance doesn’t exist on Turalyon.

Alright, fair enough.

Good luck though :slight_smile:

Thank you :slight_smile: I might just look for a good horde guild again or hit up a different realm forum to see whats out there.

Welllllll if your trying horde side there is always my guild lol. Always recruiting other people with twisted senses of humor.

Alright well lets see if I could fit then. My item level isnt thay great and I mainly like to do keys, normal raids, pvp, and mog hunting. I do get along with people, ive got that twisted humor, and I do my best to improve. Ive just been finishing up a move so I wasnt able to play for the better part of a month. I think the item levels for my 120s are 377, 383, and 393.

Well here is our recruitment post. Gear is just a number. We do have some requirements as far as being able to do heroic its 390, Mythic 405 but really you can gear a toon up in 2 days or so through mythic plus.

Exiled is an AOTC focused raiding guild located on the server Turalyon. While our focus is AOTC, we will dabble in Mythic raiding once all content has been cleared. We are currently 9/9H BoD and 2/2H CoS looking to start pushing into Mythic BoD as the roster allows.

RAID TIMES: Currently we raid Wednesday and Thursday from 8pm-10pm est.

RAID EXPECTATIONS: Our raid times are short, so during those 2 hour windows want to be pulling. Due to our time constraints we dont want to have to explain every encounter with every pull. Discord in between pulls is typically laughing and joking around, but during the pull communication is focused on what we are doing. We expect you to come prepared with everything you will need for the encounter i.e. pots, watching videos, and properly enchanted/gems. We provide most everything except for your pots, all you need to do is ask.

ATMOSPHERE OUTSIDE OF RAID: We are a guild comprised of mostly late 20s to late 30s year old working adults. We all are typically in discord joking around with each other posting memes or picking on the Demon Hunter. Our sense of humor tends towards the dark side, so really nothing you say will offend anyone. Most of us are on almost every night running mythic plus, leveling alts, or just hanging out playing other games.

Needs: We are looking for a 2-3 more healers and DPS. However if the atmosphere sounds like something your interested in, we are always recruiting social players.

If any of this sounds interesting to you please dont hesitate to contact me on discord: taurast#9407 or bnet: taurast#1518 or Nicknac on discord/bnet: theblizzur#1777
Good luck Have fun and Sorry about your key!

What is your perferred toon?

My preferred toon is one I have to take out of another guild. Its a 393 BM monk. I really like to tank but I’ll do dps if its necessary. As i just read that you dont need tanks. Maybe i can run through m+ to get some healer gear. I used to monk heal all the time :slight_smile:

A monk healer would be absolutely amazing. We would gear you up in no time. Also you can always tank for mythic plus. Hit my btag up either tonight or tomorrow. Im typically on around 730 or so est. Or you can whisper Nicknac if he is on. He is the other guy on the recruitment post. Or send me your discord ingo and i can send you a discord invite. My info is above.

For sure, I will definitely send you a discord request and we can go from there.

Feel free to contact me as well, Slab! More info about us in the forums, or just send me a msg when you see me on :smiley:

1 Like

Guild & Server: Sage Crusaders
Faction: Alliance

Raid Times/Days: Tuesday/Thursday 7pm-9:45pm Cst
Cleared: 9/9N 6/9H

Recruitment Contacts: Raevenscrow#1790

Requirements: Good attitude, good attendance, a willingness to learn strats and support the team and a drive to work and grow together as a raid team.
390+ for Heroic Raiding and neck 45+. Prior heroic raiding experience preferred. Discord With Working Mic for Some of the fights. Must Love to Laugh and Have fun while Raiding.

About Us: We have Been a Guild for 8 Years. We are a group of close friends friends that have met thru playing the game. Most of us started out on Silvermoon Server and have moved with the guild over the 8 years. We have done alot of Raiding together, old school raids, Mount raiding, Mythic Keystones and other fun stuff. We are an Older Crowd (Age Ranging 30+ and Higher) Veterans of Wow.

Needs: Rebuilding Heroic Raid Team- NEEDS EVERYTHING PLZ. We started in Cata strong and full, however due to real life issues, we’ve suffered a few blows.
We are looking for good players who want to progress and have fun while being committed to a 90% raid attendance. Also, Seeking Raid Leader/Raid Caller.

For Merger: We are open to accepting a merger! Small Guild/Groups Ideal. We are not open to switching factions or server.

Open to have multiple raid teams as well with a core progression team.
Open to having the GM and officers merge over as officers!
Not open to changing core raiding nights & times.