<A> LF Active Social Casual guild

I plan on making the switch to alliance in the coming weeks . …
.Looking to find a fun casual friendly guild that has a decent amount of late night players (11-4am EST) & that understands that real life comes first.

About me:
I Do Not raid
I don’t have a main I have a alt problem.
Love to help others when possible.

Please state what you like about the server when replying .

Thanks !

Hello Helith :slight_smile:

Kel’thuzad has been ideal for me because I like how it’s a medium to high population realm so there is always something going on in the realm. The economy is also quite healthy which helps when you like to play the AH game. I hope this helps :slight_smile:

[A] Heartbreakers on Kel’Thuzad is recruiting! If you’re looking for a balance between content progression and a fun guild Heartbreakers is the guild for you.

We’re a casual Heroic Raiding guild and our goal for every raid tier is to reach AOTC and some Mythic boss progression while maintaining a positive, fun, welcoming and friendly atmosphere.

Our raid team progression and raid days/times are as follows:

7/8H (Tuesday/Thurs 9pm to 12am EST)

What we are looking for:

Everything. Our primary focus is PvE. We have almost nightly key runs and six hours of raids a week. We are especially interested in a quality healer to step into a role as our healing captain.

Outstanding players are welcome. Mediocre players are welcome. Terrible players are also welcome. We want people who understand this is a video game and want to have a good time. We’re willing to coach under performing players and gear up fresh toons.

Transfer assistance may be available for well qualified players.

BTAG aminshall12#1819 yrreg4791#1858

We hope to hear from you

1 Like