(A) Leveling guild(s)?

Gonna be casually leveling a NE druid waiting for wotlk, any social/leveling guilds?

2 Likes

I am also looking for a leveling guild that is social.

Seems pretty hard, I am only level 13 and its kind of quiet this realm…the LFG is littered with finding groups and selling boosts…but I filtered that out.

Don’t know I guess its just a nostalgia trip… I remember everyone being social. Now everyone is quiet and just running around

1 Like

:disappointed_relieved: sad, if you find one let me know

1 Like

I may be looking for a fresh start on the Alliance side myself.

1 Like

Has anyone found one? Was thinking of rolling a hunter for WOTLK and I’m in COVID isolation for another 6 days.

Hello all, I have recently just created a fresh re-roll guild on Benediction called Aggressively Average! We are currently focused on getting every leveled up while creating a friendly environment where everyone can find a home.

We are quite active with 10-16 people on at all times and closer to 25-30 people during peak times. Anyone in the guild can invite so message myself or anyone else.

Ya im in the same boat - 70 prot paladin returning after quitting in late phase 1 and GF (who quit in classic) leveling a priest (currently 63). Returned to Whitemane to find 0 alliance and xfer’d to Benediction. Looking for a casual non-neck beard guild to run heroic dungeons, kara, and above. Things have definitely changed - all I see is GDKP spam and gear checks of T5+ gear to run anything.

1 Like

i joined Aggresssively Average :slight_smile:

I don’t know if any of yall have found any, but The Emerald Enclave usually has 15-30 active members at any time, there is always friendly guild chat, and people questing.

1 Like

Too long, didn’t read.
:axe:

lol salty af

Hi guys, I am also looking for a friendly guild. I am lvling a warlock and it’s my first time in Classic TBC. Let me know if you have invites.
Thanks!

Also looking for an active leveling guild!

Are you still on Benediction? I have looked around a few times and do not see anyone in the guild.

1 Like

Hey sorry we made a new guild. Try Reclaim the Throne.

1 Like