⚓ [A] Kul Tiras Marines - Kul Tiran RP/PvP/PvE

Another great Call to Arms alongside our allies from Clan Battlehammer! After an unsuccessful raid against Orgrimmar, It was a happy coincidence to find ourselves fighting in Dazar'alor alongside our friends from The Ashen Vale who had brought along those shifty "privateers" the Salty Sea Doggos.

Azeorth is now a couple hundred trolls shorter, and a better place for it.
The individual identifying himself as "Grand Hierarch Turun I" has informed High Command of his efforts to covertly detect and eliminate Heresy of some sort.

We believe this is related to his bizarre calls for the general public to tap spoons upon the foreheads of Kul Tiran military personnel to detect and make manifest said Heresy.

Marines are reminded of the need to maintain discipline and not over-react to such actions, however we urge all those in uniform to discourage such behavior.

https://www.kultirasmarines.com/forum/m/44169095/viewthread/32320322-cult-faro/post/136457166#p136457166

- Captain Nearo Shadowbane
5th Marine Reconnaissance Brigade

How do I use the forums?

Step 1. Abandon All Hope

Step 2. Learn to Internet

Step 3. Keyboard Vomit

Fellaria sneaks up on Nearo, pounces at him, turns and runs away.
As Fellaria runs away, she yells, “You cannot caaaaaaaaatch me.”

/prowl

By entering prowl, you have demonstrated that you did not follow Step 1. Abandon All Hope.

You think you’ll get away… ?

Paladins may travel at the speed of a square-wheeled wheelchair, but sooner or later, we reach our mark.

1 Like

Fellaria looks back at the Paladin, and giggles to herself.

Never turn your back on the shore lest you get caught in the undertow, little kitty

1 Like

Fellaria snorts, “I guess you forgot druids are the master of shapeshifters including shapeshifting into a seal or an orca.”
Fellaria turns around and saunters away.

1 Like

The Cult of Faro advances ever closer. If we do not act now, Faro shall be so near, that it will be impossible to tell the difference between Nearo and Faro. One might say they would be Nearo and Nearo!

I prayed to the Lord Tact, and he allowed me to prophesy: If Faro reaches you, Captain Nearo, he will become you. The two of you will be Nearo. And when this happens, Faro shall open the gate that has held back a terrible power

He will consume your soul, and sacrifice your body to this dark power. He will then continue his advance, and no longer be Faro, or Nearo. He will instead become Klohso, a deviant god of uncomfortable distances.

You will become this creature, if you do not relent and let me repeatedly tap the helmets of all your marines like a xylophone. The Lord Tact has blessed me with new Heretic-o-meters made of different sacred metals. This will allow me to play different notes on your marines’ helmets.

Do not deny the Song of Tact!

Hail Tact!

You win this round, little kitty.

2 Likes

More KTM news, please. Posting just in case you’re running into the forum limit on posting in your own threads.

1 Like

Thank You Silme! Yes we’ve had a bit of an issue with that. I’m writing a little story follow up on on ongoing cross faction campaign, and normally I would post the story on it’s own thread and then make a link to it on this thread kind of like an archive to find those quickly and easily but thats not something I can do anymore. Exploring options!

1 Like

This is what happens when Gnomish technology and Blizzard-tier storylines combine!

Our announcement that we are now accepting Non-military members via the Proudmoore Academy in Boralus!

1 Like

The few and the proud! Always glad to have the Marines in the fight! For Kul Tiras!

2 Likes

The thread for Operation Greater Good is now continued for the new forum - a link to the old forum thread is included in the new post:

Special thanks to Ghanlo from Clan Battlehammer for recording a video of our lastest CTA as part or the #rebelalliance!

4 Likes

Are you guys excited for the Kul Tiran Allied Race or bummed because it didn’t include certain classes (Paladins) or possibly disinterested in the larger models?

It’s mixed. A lot of us are excited about being druids or shamans, but a good number, including Nearo, are a little let down about the Paladins not being included. Kul Tirans had members in the Silver Hand so I don’t know why it’s not allowed. I have a feeling its something that will just eventually happen a year later. Honestly though, I wasn’t going to switch my guy. At first I was, but then after watching old videos I remember I’ve been using this same mug for my character for almost 15 years so I decided to stick with it.

1 Like