[A] <Kill Order> PvP Guild Recruiting - Emerald Dream

Just transferred to ED could I get an officer btag?

1 Like

Kill Order is still recruiting!

Looking for more active members to fill out addtional Rated Battleground teams!

1 Like

Come join us at Kill Order! We enjoy all aspects of the game. Looking for a place to call home, hit us up!

1 Like

Need a new home? Love WPvP? Come join KO!

1 Like

Need more info about us? www killordered com Please feel free to message any of us in game, come in discord and talk with us!!

1 Like

Join Kill order for the Most Conqueror of Azeroth Titles in WPVP. The most players with Arena and Rated Battlegrounds on Alliance Emerald Dream.

3 Likes

Just passing 6 months after the creation of KO, we have become a force to be reckoned with in the battlefield and arena! Apply today and join our awesome core of dedicated players!

1 Like

Looking for more who want to be part of a family that fights together!

1 Like

Looking for an alliance guild? Come talk to us in game!! Pst anyone in KO and they can get you in touch with an officer or GM!!

Looking for more people interested in WPvP, Arenas, and RBGs!!

I’ve sent my application for my 120 paladin.

1 Like

Awesome!! Will get to it asap!

1 Like

If you are on in game we would love to talk to you about KO and what we do. Please message anyone in the guild and they can contact an officer if you would like to join!

Love my KO family!

Looking for a strong community that consistently participates in PvP content?

That’s us!! Hit us up about joining!!

I skimmed through the thread and this guild sounds really cool. Do you accept people under level cap?

1 Like

We do yes. Just go to website or pst one of us in game!

Looking for more interested in RBGs, Arenas, and WPvP!!

Need a new home for 8.2? Looking for a guild that likes to pvp, really pvp? Pst one of us in game and we will be more than happy to talk to you!

Whata your guys’ discord? Do you have a guest lobby for pote tial new recruits to hang out in until being contacted by an officer?

1 Like