[A] < Illicit > on Proudmoore is seeking raiders (Heroic + Mythic)

Illicit is a highly active social raiding guild looking for recruits for our 2 weekly raid teams. Looking for a new server? Consider us!

Mythic Raid

• Wed/Fri from 6:00-9:30 pm PT (3-hour max run time from first pull)

• This team requires 90%+ attendance.

• All team members must have a DPS spec and gear set.

Heroic/Mythic Roster Needs

Role Spec Off-Spec
Ranged DPS* Any
Tank Non-Paladin
DPS Any Tank or Healer

*Must have logs to verify mythic level performance

Normal/Heroic Raid

• Tuesday/Thursday from 6:00-9:00 pm PT

• This is our guild’s more relaxed, but still progressive heroic raid team.

• Players are expected to maintain reasonable attendance and performance benchmarks, but we will work with the right players!

Normal/Heroic Recruitment Needs

Role Spec Off-Spec
Ranged DPS ANY Healer
Tank Non-Paladin
Healer Non-Priest DPS
DPS Tank

About Illicit…

We’ve grown this year from just 10 members to over 650 current members (all active within 30 days). In addition to raid we boast a strong social calendar, active M+ community, regular contests, perks for raiders, paid repairs, a boosted Discord with instant Raidbots DPS sims, & more.

Illicit’s motto is: “We shoot the drama llama on sight” and we strive to keep this credo in mind with everything we do. This includes everything from our raid/loot policy down to our day-to-day interactions.

If you’re a strong player seeking a guild where you can get content down all while making new friends: Consider Illicit!

CONTACT US

For more information or an informal interview please contact:

Ryme - Illicit GM/RL (bnet Ryry#11575 or Discord: ryry#1962)
Dias - RL (bnet: Dannydias#1240)
Quick - Recruitment Officer (bnet: Starlord#13835)

We can’t wait to hear from you! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Tired of trying to run through new content alone? Slow server? Patch 8.3 just a week from tomorrow! Come join us, lots of people to run and quest, pvp, push keys, and push neck and cloak.

Is there an application process? or can I just message for an invite? I am looking for an active guild because I just find myself doing everything solo, the LFG, the arenas, the BGs, the mtyhic+.
I can tank and dps well and have 1700 CR in arena. I am a decent player.

Hi Bluthug, just message one of our officers in game, or use the new guild recruiting tool and request an invite to guild. For our Heroic and Mythic raiding teams, you will need to speak with the raid leaders. We do Mythic keys pretty much every day, we have some very good arena players, I love BG’s myself and we do silly little stuff, or just can group up for questing or fishing. You can pretty much find someone that’s into what you are as well. Additionally, you can contact : Ryme - Illicit GM/RL (bnet Ryry#11575 or Discord: ryry#1962)
Dias - RL (bnet: Dannydias#1240)
Quick - Recruitment Officer (bnet: Starlord#13835)
for any additional information. Hope to meet you soon! (I’m usually on my panda hunter, not this one)!