[A] Hunter Lf raid guild classic/tbc

How’s it going!
A recently dinged night elf hunter on Incendius looking for a guild to raid with before tbc hits and afterwards.
I have currently done all the raids in classic WoW and will be continuing to out Naxx until TBC hits whilst making alts for farming purposes.
I am also open to transferring servers for the right home
My raiding background consists of mythic raiding in retail during legion and bfa.
I also savage raided in ffxiv as well during reborn/Hw/shadowbringers

While I come from hard core raiding group. I am looking for a guild I can build long lasting relationships with. Focused while raiding and fun outside of it!

Message me on discord if you have any questions
Wolfie#1872

hey! take a look and see if this interests you. we have a couple ffxiv raiders as well!

Still looking for a home

Hello, i am building a new guild for TBC. Our guild memebers are raiding individually (thorough PUGS, GDKP whatnot) but we will all be transferring to a server soon to raid in TBC.

I’ll leave our guild recruitment post here.

[Alliance] | US-PvP | Semi-Hardcore| Realm- TBD

is a Semi-Hardcore Alliance guild looking for friendly and competent players for Classic WoW TBC. We are a fresh guild starting a new for TBC classic. Just because we are fresh does not mean we lack experience. Our leadership has experience ranging from world competitive Classic WoW speed and progression, TBC private server, retail WoW CE and more!

Our goal is to raid and clear content efficiently while promoting a healthy and friendly community.

Raid Info:

Server realm: TBD

Raid Time: Sunday/Monday | 7-10 pm PST

Loot Distribution System: Onslaught loot system and/or Loot Council (undecided at this moment)

Expectations/What Semi-Hardcore means to us:

Efficiently clear raid content within the raid time (we will not be speed running or chasing for server firsts)

Being on time and ready to pull at raid start time. (If emergency or issues occur, we understand that and there will be no penalties)

Have at least one PvE focused profession

Be open to feedback

Maintain positive attitude, maturity and overall, just having fun! (it’s a game).

Recruitment:

Open: All

Application:

Contact me on this reddit account or through discord (username Voidim#1148)

or also join our discord server at: discord.gg/aKnCbZNSkf

Bump, would like to find a guild that is currently raiding together to get a feel for the group coming into tbc

Hi Enwulfie,

Check us out and see if we sound like what your looking for. We are mostly coming off a break but raiding a little right now. Not too seriously except the few of us who are still raiding in other guilds cause they are chasing that last Nax piece. We are looking to progress but consider that 2nd to community by far. We have some very skilled players but we will have new people as well. If your looking to be one of those min max top server progressing guilds we will not be it . We will clear content while it is current but we will not be pushing to be “elite”. If you would be happy with that check out my recruitment thread. If you have questions let me know. Good Luck… [A] <Old School> Style raiding 11/11 and 2/2 LFM Bigglesworth