[A] HPaladin and DPS/Tank LFG

My friend and I are looking for a guild to join after our Horde guild fell apart because of classic. We wanted to continue on in retail but thought switching factions would be a nice breath of fresh air, so we’ve been playing our alliance characters since then. We’d love to be part of a raid team but we’re mostly looking for a community we can enjoy gaming with in all aspects of the game and are willing to join without a core raid spot.

Our optimal raid times would be between 9pm and 12am EST on Tuesdays Wednesdays or Thursdays. My friend is typically a healer and healer only when it comes to raiding and I usually play plate dps/tanks but am highly flexible and able to play anything exceptionally. I currently have a 420 DK and 415 Warrior on server that I have been working on and my friend is a 440 holy paladin which he transferred here from our old horde guild.

I’ve never been against playing another class/role to help fill the guild’s raiding needs if we find the right fit. So, if needed, I would be willing to work on another class before 8.3 in preparation for the next tier and expansion. You can find logs for our most recently played Horde characters on Illidan under the names Ragrot and Gildor (his new name on Sargeras is Tersanctus)

Add us on Discord to chat:
Ragrot#8987 Pänzer#9474

Our raid times might be a little late, but I’ll throw it out there if you guys are able to make it work…

<reddit>[A][US][Sargeras]

We raid Tues and Thurs nights from 9pm –midnight central/ sever time and looking for another healer/dps. Also do an optional alt /community raid Saturday night, lots of fun!

Currently 8/8H. Mostly just aim for AOTC then hit a few mythic bosses to pass the time between raid tiers.

Most of us are in our 30s. My Battletag is JRoc#1966 and Discord is JRoc#5400. Hit me up and lets chat!

We’re Mon/Wed 10-1est, but I’ll leave you my info just in case.

Hi, I’m Fenrirulv, and I invite you to ask yourself, are you happy where you’re at? Do you enjoy coming to raids, or has it become more about the parses/purples than the people? What if I told you there’s a guild where people enjoy each other’s company while killing those pixel monsters?

After a short break to allow some of our members to relive their glory days in Classic, of Sargeras is back in action!

We are a guild of adults with lives outside of WoW… ok so that might be a bit of a stretch. But most of us do have jobs, spouses, kids, etc. keeping us busy IRL, so when we log into the game, we’re here to have fun and unwind. With a limited schedule, of Mon & Wed 9-12 CST, we do take raid time seriously, but we also value our fairly relaxed, social atmosphere.

Our focus is on completing AotC every tier, and then we will tackle mythic fights as time allows. We will not push for mythic progression at the expense of our atmosphere. Raiders are expected to come to raid on time, prepared with appropriate consumables, enchants, and gems.

Currently recruiting all classes and roles, except tanks.

If you have any questions or would like to set up a trial run, you can contact me in game at: Rawrabear#1450.

Bump. Still looking for a home

I bet people would appreciate a post from your retail character instead of your abandoned classic character. :stuck_out_tongue:

We’re 5/8M and raid Tuesday 8:30 - 12:30 EST. Looking to add to our roster for 8.3, if our time and skill match what you’re looking for, hit me up.
Bigsteer#1581

Bump. still looking

still searching bump

Hi Ragot,

Our guild, Triangle Pub is a guild based on a tight-knit and innovative community of players that have been raiding with one another since Cataclysm. Our demographic is majority college-aged players from the north-eastern region of the US. On top of our delineated interest in raiders, we are currently looking for players of ALL roles for daily M+ runs.

We are currently searching for the following roles to fill our core during the interim prior to 8.3:

• DPS
    - Afflication/Destro Warlock
    - Assassination Rogue
    - Havoc DH
    - Elemental/Enhancement Shaman

• Heals
    - Restoration Druid
    - Mistweaver Monk

Note: These roles are subject to change at any point and will gladly take any player into consideration if we see a potential fit.

Here is a current digest of our current raid schedule

Friday: 6:30pm - 10:30pm EST
Saturday: 6:30pm - 10:30pm EST
Sunday: 6:30pm - 9:30pm EST

If you’re interested joining, please contact myself or a guild officer. Find my contact information below.

Btag: Tang#12536

I look forward to hearing from you.