[A] <House of Synn> Casual Leveling/TBC Guild Recruiting

We are a new guild and currently our main focus is leveling and casual play. Our goals will undoubtedly change as the guild grows and our members level.

The few members we do have are rerolls so only leadership has a max level toon. The few of us in guild at the moment are very happy to help with any quests or dungeons you need help with and are happy to answer any questions if you are new to the game.

We are a ‘no judgment’ zone. and are LGBTQ+ friendly allies. All are welcome to join us without fear of being judged for being new to the game or who you are (unless you are a hateful person, then you have no business with us)

As I said we are a brand new guild so very small and experiencing the normal growing pains associated with being a start up guild.

Feel free to /who House of Synn and chat with anyone online for more information or an invite or send an in game mail as there will be many times no one is online as we experience these growing pains.

PS: Apparently my guild name on my avatar has not updated yet :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

I am just wondering how long it will take my avatar to update with my new server / guild name lol