A Hard Pill to Swallow

Corruption gear being broken is only an opinion.

Everyone is probably happier since now they have something to blame their shortfalls on.

1 Like

hot takes comin outta the 1700 bracket

if i had the lifetime required to q destro/hpriest 2’s 500 games deep into the barely post challenger bracket i too would probably think that at the top end corruptions weren’t even that good

ignore the 95-100k stars hits
ignore the 50k mindflays
ignore the 45% base versatility flark has

it’s all an illusion and none if it is actually even good !11!1!

28 Likes

I think corruption’s issues are only number tuning. There’s just no reason a random proc should hit harder than most classes hardest hitting abilities. Could have been really cool but instead it’s just frustrating

1 Like

imo just stats would have been far more interesting

proc stats, stats from sources, stats on taking damage ect

a gushingwound proc or a mindflay proc have 0 interaction at all with how my class plays

2 Likes

I had my infinite stars r3 blow up a rogue in about 5 sec.
While its true it was lucky procs it was about 50% of my damage done to him in that 5 sec window.
So while it is my “opinion” that corruptions in arena are busted. I think it would be hard to find a logical argument against it.

5 Likes

I think the stats corruptions will end up being bis and what most people go for as the season goes on, but even still, if I had the corruptions and gear I wanted I’d probably be around 35-40% passive mastery (or like 45% passive haste) which is just kind of ridiculous. I’m already proccing up to like 35% and it feels impossible for stuff to die during it

Bring pack PvP Power, and Resilience. No more corruption. Nerf destro locks. PvP vendors.

Make WoW great again.

9 Likes

The best part is he has 437 games played in 2’s and is at 1900. Where do you find the time for that, much less make a post telling people it’s their skill that sucks. Also, have 3-4 tentacles wrecking someone is not a short coming at all. It’s a game of the haves vs the have nots at this point.

1 Like

I like the damage that corruption does but wish it was attached to classes and not random tentacle procs that can’t be predicted.

I spent 1.8m on op corruption boes. I’m having fun

3 Likes

So you think it’s ok that a player who’s stuck in a HoJ can still burst/kill their opponent?

7 Likes

I just don’t want to PvE anymore. I come back to BfA and you just feel forced to PvE. It’s like embedded into me. I get that they want us to expand outward and do other things, but we shouldn’t feel forced to do things we don’t want to.

I want to play this shi#%y game, but it just feels wrong.

2 Likes

That man has a family.

4 Likes

i want 50% baseline vers

i want to be a brick wall

i want rmx monkeys to fear me

4 Likes

psshh i dont even blame corruption. i just blame it all on my partners. #FeelsOkayMan :crazy_face:

Ur rly bad

2 Likes

Problem is the luck factor right now is not rewarding time spent or effort. I have both infinite stars and tentacle gear on items I received on my paladin doing the starter quests for this patch and lucking out with my world quests. I have no resistance to even wear them. This took a few hours meanwhile on my warrior main I haven’t gotten any of the op corruptions.

Funny thing is they’ll still kill you thru 50% vers with conflict and strife major and double wall.

4 Likes

ye they would

even with a warlock on my team and battlemaster lmao

every good player just plays rmx ofc and everyone else is bad :slight_smile:

I play 2v2 without a healer. I’m a rare kind