[A/H] 368 Warlock OR spriest, 4/8M experience LF Guild

Still Standing (A-Emerald Dream) was formed when 4 friends from difference servers came together on Emerald Dream to raid and have fun. Having trouble finding a guild that fit all of our needs with kids, work, and school, we decided to try our hand at creating a guild! We plan to primarily be a raiding guild, pushing as far as we can into mythic content once we have the roster but always getting AOTC. We don’t over care about CE, nor do we want to burn out our raider by only farming heroic. Community and friendship is what the guild was founded on and that is how it will stay. M+ teams and a RBG team are things we would like to look at in the future if people are interested in.

Raid Times!

• Tuesday/Wednesday (progression): 9:30 CST to 12:30 CST (Server Time)
  • Saturday (Optional Farm/Alt nights): 9:30 CST to 12:30 CST (Server Time)

Recruiting Needs:

• Havoc Demon Hunter
  • Warlock
    If you do not see your class on the list above, and you feel like you’d be a good fit with us, do not hesitate to still contact us!

What we expect from raiding applicants:

• Ability to attend at least 85% of raids
  • Friendly, team player attitude
  • Ability to communicate on Discord
    Performance is only looked at when we get stuck or get into mythic

Not looking to raid? No problem! We have many players that like to level alts, run old raids for mogs/mounts, or just hang out to chat!

Questions? Please contact:
GM/Raid Lead/Tank Lead: KiwiTiger#11312
Officer/Recuitment: Aevur#1712

Hello!

Pale Horse is a Mythic raiding guild on the Hyjal server. We are currently 5/8M

We raid Mythic Tuesday and Wednesday 9:00 to 11:30PM EST
(6:00 to 8:30PM PST).

Our Heroic raid forms Thursday 9:30 EST to 11:30PM EST
(6:30 PST to 8:30PM PST). This is an optional raid night for all raiders. Most mythic mains & officers attend this night.

Outside of those raids we also do Mythic+ and have an active community of very friendly people.

If you think you might be interested, feel free to join our Discord: https:// discord.gg/7gzeBBU

You can also contact us with any questions on bnet:

DatDotDoe#1270 (Discord gldfsh#1218).
Orangemilk#11825

Quick ol’ bump

edit; Hoshiko your friends list is full

qwertyuiop

Bumperino~
By the way, I was in the Guild ran by this man right here. Great leader and wonderful raider!

Hey Andstill :slight_smile:

Reformed of Stormrage is looking for excellent players to join us in continued progression through Mythic Uldir.

Current Progression: 6/8M Uldir very close on Mythrax

Raid days: Wed-Thurs(9-12 pm US Central, 10-1AM US Eastern, 7-10PM US Pacific).
Optional runs Tuesdays for Heroic as well as M+ runs on other off-days

Currently Recruiting (Preferences):

Neck Ilvl must be 36 , close to it or above.
This is non negotiable. With the new raid minimum of 38 is required to unlock DPS traits.

DPS:
-Warlock, Balance druid or any other competitive ranged dps

Tanks:
-Blood DK or Brewmaster Monk

Heals:
-Mist Weaver Monk, Disc Priest, Resto Shaman

Melee:
You must have some really good parses.

We will always look at exceptional applicants in any class. If you think you would make an excellent addition to our team, don’t hesitate to make your case and get in touch with us, regardless of your experience, class, or role.

We will also pay relocation for the right player with excellent logs.

What we need from you:
-Commitment to raid attendance
-Will and effort to improve at your class/role
-A good attitude and a show of respect to all members at all times
-Drive to earn Cutting Edge on a 2-day schedule

What we offer:

-Mature atmosphere and utmost respect for all members
-Collaborative,friendly, and focused raid team
-Experienced, knowledgeable leadership
-Mythic progression on a limited schedule (6 hrs/week)
-M+ runs on off-days

Add one of us in game if you have any questions.
Vaxum#1526, HJS#11432, Urgfelstorm#133

Giving a bump <3 Good morning! Still reaching out to many who’ve touched base with me.

If weekends and alliance opens up at some point check us out

<Alliance Lives Matter> Connected Realms- Scilla, Zuluhed, Andorhal and Ursin

Currently 8/8M[ce] , 8/8H Uldir, 8/8N Uldir, 11/11M Antorus [cutting edge guild]. We are #1 Alliance on our server group.

/www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zuluhed/Alliance+Lives+Matter

Recruitment Needs for Mythic: (Transfer Required) 1 holy paladin, 1 disc priest, 1 holy priest , 1 ranged dps. Potentially 1 stud melee player. Anyone talented regardless of class/spec will be considered. Do not be shy to apply even if you are not one of our high priority classes.

We also recruit normal and heroic only raiders for our normal and heroic raids. We have many awesome less hardcore players that join us for heroic and normal to learn from our mythic raiders. This is a very active and growing guild. Our raiders do not just log on to raid and than disappear.

Guild Goals: To full clear mythic uldir in a timely competitive fashion [COMPLETED; cut our US ranking in HALF] and all future mythic raid tiers going forward in a quick and competitive manner. We set our goals and then we do what it takes to meet them. We do meet our goals. Period. We started antorus 6 months late and burned our way through cutting edge Antorus. This IS a cutting edge raiding guild with structure and organization.

Raid Schedule
[Mythic] Thursday 8:30pm-10:30pm cst for farm bosses.
[Mythic] Sat/Sun main mythic progression days 3:30-7:30 pm central.
[Heroic] Tuesday is our heroic uldir for our mythic raiders/sales run 8:30 central to 11:00pm. This run is optional but highly recommended for gear sharing.
[Heroic] Wednesday- Open to our heroic team raiders, mythic raiders, and mythic raider alts. run 8:30 central to 11:00. This team full clears heroic easily as well.
[Normal] Friday open to anyone 8:30 central to 10:00.

We push people to get 1 heroic clear and 1 mythic 10 plus a week done. This is * required for our mythic raiders. As long as there is forging in the game people should be fishing for titanforges.

More about the guild: We do it all, we aren’t just raiders. We are extremely active guild, the most active on the server, and more active than most servers/guilds. Our people do not just log on for raids once or twice a week. Our average age range is 28-35. We enjoy PvP- arenas, rbgs, bgs, wpvp, Mythic+, achievements. We have a very laid back but like to get stuff done kind of atmosphere when it is not raid time. When it is raid time, we get focused and serious and competitive in a non toxic results oriented manner. Very active and supportive guild filled with awesome human beings. Our raiders are competitive players always striving to better themselves. Flasks and feasts and vantus runes are provided for all progression raiding. We constantly analyze logs and push for improvement. We do not settle for mediocrity in any of our members so by being a part of this guild you will become a better player and person. This is just a small taste of our guild. Please contact an officer to have any questions or concerns addressed.

If you’re interested in raiding with us or would just like to join the guild feel free to contact Nebulaphobia, our recruitment officer.

BTag: Ashe#1789

Discord: Ashie#6243

In Game: Nebulaphobia-Scilla

Unfortunately weekends, especially at that time, won’t be available for me. But holy crap, impressive for those times and achieving 8/8m. Congrats!

Bump!

Meters Over Mechanics is a mythic guild located on US - Turalyon. MOM aims to push challenging content on a lighter schedule while maintaining a fun but serious raiding atmosphere.

Current Progression:
7/8 M - 5% Ghuun

Raid times:

• Monday: 8-11 EST
  • Tuesday: 8-11 EST
  • Wednesday: 8-11 EST

Contact info:
Btag: Saviorself#1421
Discord: Saviorself#4119

Btag: Skiddroww#1923
Discord: Skiddroww#9358

OR fill out our app below!
https://goo.gl/forms/T189LW5xTTBJUH1X2

Upping! Yay for window shopping!

Upping as well.

One more upping.

Hey there!
I’m from [A] Exec Dec US-Sargeras (8/8H 2/8M) and we are recruiting for next tier! Our main raids are Tu/Th 8-12EST. Alt raids are Fri/Sat 9-12EST. We are a 14+ y.o. guild with a great/active/friendly community. We want folks who will log on for more than just raids so we set up Mythic+ nights, old content, mount runs, scavenger hunts, naked gnome races (with prizes!), etc. Outside of the game a lot of our players enjoy and play other blizzard titles as well as other platforms together. Pst for more info or add Pessimist#1659! I’d be glad to chat with you and see if we’d be a good fit for each other!

Weekend bump!

Hello there Andstill, Please add my b-tag for further chatting, I’d love to get to know what you’re looking for further, and to see if we are a good fit for you. I look forward to hearing back from you. (Moon#14456)

<Oblivion>, Hyjal is a semi-hardcore raiding guild built by friends; We are veterans wanting strong reliable core raiders to join our ranks. Our objective is to clear the end bosses on mythic difficulty, and to get cutting edge while also enjoying our time together as a team. Our progress thus far is 8/8 heroic and 3/8 Mythic. We are looking for competent players to join our ranks for BFA, and onward. Our raid times are Tuesday and Thursdays at 6:30-9:30pm PST. We expect our raiders to know their class well and perform during progression.

Please let me know if you are interested, or if you have any questions. I’d be happy to answer them.

Form post has more important details if you are interested in taking a look: █★█<Oblivion>(hyjal) 7/9M, LF Competent Players

Contacts: Moon#14456, Grimlen#1586, Supre#11918

You can also contact me on discord at Moon0786 :blush:

Andstil, we here over at Administrators - Illidan - Horde have a full time lock spot available for the upcoming content. We would love an opportunity to talk to you a bit more in depth, and possibly get you tagged up so you can experience what we have to offer outside of raid time over the next two weeks.

Let me know if you’re interested, I’ll leave a link to some more information so I don’t cover your post in long drawn out post that are 100 other places on the forums :slight_smile:

• bnet: dityboycom#1868
    disc: dityboycom#4643 < pref

More info:

Hello Andstill!

Might Of Olympus is looking to expand its roster both in and out of raiding. The raid team is 8/8H 1/8M and looking to build up to progress in some mythic in 8.1. We are social however when raiding we do expect all raiders to have a progression mindset.

Outside of raid we run island expeditions and mythic plus and are looking to possibly do old content/achievements soon as well.

Raid Team schedule:
Tuesday: 9pm - 12am est(server)
Thursday: 9pm - 12am est(server)

We are looking for exceptional healers and dps to fill out our roster. Our roster goal size is 23-25 raiders but can take more for normal/heroic farming.

We are all adults and we understand that members have lives outside of WoW and expect the possibility of missing a raid night. We expect members to give a heads up if that is to happen. We also expect you to leave your drama at the door. We play to have fun and kill bosses we have zero room for drama.

If you’d like more information or a trial please hit me up on bnet:

Druician#1184
Or
Mole#1993

Heya Andstill, one of our locks :mage: is taking a break so we could use a good replacement for him.

Something Shiny is Alliance on Cenarius. We are currently 5/8M Uldir. We raid Thurs/Mon 7-10pm PST. Our alt runs and offnight shenanigans are usually scheduled on Fridays. We are a small tight knit group that are always looking for laid back and fun people to become part of our lil family. If days/times work for you, I’d love to chat more. maliwali#1577 btag / maliwali#2947 discord. Discord is easiest for me as I can easily check it throughout the day while at work. Thanks for your time and consideration!

Heya Andstill! We’re always in the market for RDPS and we believe we’d be a good fit for you!

Meme Dream Team (Horde-Illidan) 5/8M is now recruiting!!

Who are we?

We’re a mature group of real life and in game friends looking to push content at a serious pace while keeping the number of hours played reasonable. We’re a fun and laid back group, while keeping the raid environment professional. We’re all adults with busy lives outside of WoW, so we want to maximize our time spent playing with progression raiding and mythic plus.

Why are we recruiting?

We’re looking to bolster our heroic/mythic core with exceptional players. Currently we’re looking for Ranged DPS for our mythic roster. We’re also looking for active players interested in Heroic raiding with the potential to become Mythic subs/cores. We want to create a competitive environment for our raiders so we are always improving and pushing forward. We want to assemble the best raid team possible based on performance. Officers WILL be looking at logs and assessing performance of each member (Core and Trials) NO spot is guaranteed, it must be EARNED . This approach allows us to ensure our players always stay sharp and strive to better themselves through friendly competition.

What are we, when do we raid, and what are our requirements?

We’re a mythic progression guild currently sitting at 8/8H and 5/8M. We are striving for CE in Uldir and all tiers moving forward on a TWO day raid schedule. We also have many players active in mythic plus pushing high keys.

Our raid times are Tuesday/Thursday 8-11pm server time. (9pm EST) (6pm PST) Invites for raid start at 7:45pm server time.

(Sunday is an optional alt raid day 8-11 server time)

We require our raiders to been online and ready when invites go out with 90% plus attendance. If there is an issue and you may be late or unable to make raid, we ask that you alert an officer via the attendance channel in discord or through any other means. As stated before, we are all adults and we understand that life gets in the way sometimes. As long as the proper notice is given and it isn’t a regular occurence it’s a non issue.

We require that our raiders come prepared with ALL consumables. (Flasks, Potions, Runes, and Food.) We also require these to be used at ALL times unless instructed otherwise.

Our final requirement for raiders is that you MUST be completing at least one mythic plus 10 a week for the cache. We need this extra gear to help strengthen our raid each week. We have many active players running high level keys, and will assist anyone who needs help accomplishing this.

How do I apply?

We want YOU to make Meme Dream Team your new home. To apply either leave a comment on this thread, or contact an officer below in game to set up a meeting. (We’re usually on in the evenings 4pm -12 am) We’d love to get to know you and share a bit about ourselves to ensure a quality fit for both sides. We STRONGLY ENCOURAGE all exceptional players to apply. Hope to hear from all of you soon. :smiley:

P.S. We like memes…bring your A game.

-Basedraath.

Officers:

Rathuul2391#1623 (Basedraath)
Heatx#1241 (Purpyo)
Clenzaire#1576 (Clenz)