[A] Group of Friends LF Top guild!

Short and sweet:

1 Warlock
1-2 Priests (One Healer the other can play shadow or heal happily)
1 Holy Paladin
1 Mage

What you get:
4-5 People total, all looking for core raid spots. Dedicated raiders that understand how to manage time and prepare for/execute raid mechanics. If your team needs an injection of casters and healers this is it.

Our preferences:
Loot Council
DECENT POPULATED SERVER. (We don’t want to be at a super imbalanced ratio)
1-2 day raiding max
BWL Cleared or about to be cleared once you have some battle ready people.
A talk in Discord
***Unfortunately, NO weekend raids.

1 Like

I believe we meet all the criteria you’re looking for. Contact me via Discord if you’re interested.

FireStrike*#5304

Happy hunting :sunglasses:

I would suggest Good Intentions especially being a gamer girl.

1 Like

Hit me up if your group is interested in Semi-HC weekend raiding. Saturday and Sunday 2-6 EST on Heartseeker.

Oddish#1277 on Battle.net or Meg#6374 on Discord.

Here are our logs:

https://classic.warcraftlogs.com/guild/rankings/482327/latest#fightmetric=speed

Hope to hear from you!

Still looking!

[A] We are looking for core warlocks spriest and heals for our guild. We run 2 raid groups that full clear BWL/MC in one night. We raid Mondays and Tuesdays at 8:30 EST raid starts. It is a super competitive guild with required engineering and 36 minute MC clear phase 2. So you understand what kind of guild we are. We also are active with world bosses & have several heavy PvP rankers. If your group is ready to dive in and get immersed in our community we’d love to have you.

check out invoke. almost down to a 1hour BWL run on the tuesday group :slight_smile:

Looking at all options!

[A] | Grobbulus | Archon | PvE & PvP | [Raid 1] Tues/Weds 6PM Server | [Raid 2] Sat/Sun 6PM Server

We have decided to open a second raiding team to further expand our internal community. We’ve had pretty much the same raid roster since November, so our core group of players are here to stay. We are a pretty relaxed guild, but know when to be serious in order to get stuff done. Raid team 2 will not be treated any differently than Raid team 1. We’re all the same guild and the same expectations are being held for both raids/all members.

Currently recruiting - [Raid 1]:
1 Fury Warrior
1 Shadow priest
1 Holy Priest
1 Holy Paladin

Currently recruiting - [Raid 2]:
Off-tank
DPS Warriors
Rogues
Feral Druid
All healers
All range DPS

We also accept any exceptional players regardless if we’re recruiting or not and all social members.

Loot system:
We use loot council. I know this is a scary set of words for people, but don’t worry, this isn’t typical loot council. We aren’t the typical “Top-down” only officers get loot type of guild. You get what you put into the guild.
Things that influence loot council decisions:
-Raid performance (How well are you translating that gear to performance? etc.)
-Current gear in that slot (set bonus?)
-Helpfulness in the guild
-Activity online and in the discord
-Raid preparedness (food/potions/etc. - flasks will be important come BWL)
-Raid awareness (not getting knocked into Ony whelps every week, etc.)
-Raid attendance

The point of loot council is to assure the loot being distributed is going to be benefitting the guild allowing us to progress. Some days you may not get loot, some days you may get a few pieces. Just remember, there’s 40 people and only a certain amount of items drop. Not everyone will get loot every week, but the loot council will try their best to distribute the loot as fair and evenly as possible, while still making sense.

First time raiders will not receive loot on their first raid unless all other persons who can use that piece already have it. This prevents people from receiving loot and guild hopping.

Contact Eric, Josh, Collin, Runa, Draggon, Dustbuster, or Luckywhskers in-game or DM me on discord - Eeeekkk#3559
discord.gg/EVmrmzY

lets get in discord today :slight_smile:

Hi Invoked,

Sorry I missed y our post. We additionally have a Rogue with us, and we would all like to be in the same team.

We’ve unfortunately just had a rogue left due to IRL issues as well. Your group would fill perfectly. If you’re at all interested in on Grobbulus server, message me on discord! See my post above.

Hey seems like we might be a good fit for you guys. Take a look at us and feel free to contact me on discord.

We could use you all, we raid mon, tue, thur 10-1 pst, we are 8/8 and considering making Tuesday optional at this time.

More info here

You guys still looking? Add me up Jtb4488#1642 discord julianbloom#2508. We’re a top Alli guild on Herod.