[A] [Incendius] [Competitive] [Weekend] <Good Intentions> LFM for BWL Raiding

We are a competitive weekend raiding guild fielding two raid teams looking to recruit more players to continue our success in WoW Classic.

We are currently recruiting motivated players of all classes to fill out the last couple spots of our roster and come clear the content in a successful, efficient, focused and positive manner.

Achivements:
Server First Ragnaros
37 Minute MC
Server 4th BWL

Logs:
Phase 1/2 Roster Parses -
https://classic.warcraftlogs.com/guild/rankings/477726/1000

Raids -
classic.warcraftlogs.com/guild/us/incendius/good%20intentions

Our raid times are:
5-9pm EST (Server Time) Saturday
4-9pm EST (Server Time) Sunday

Our raid teams go on two separate days, Saturday and Sunday. Both teams clear all content in one sitting. We will utilize more of our raid time when more content arises.

We are interested in any and all players that are serious about WoW Classic and want to experience all the content it has to offer in it’s current iteration.

Our guild is comprised of many old vanilla and private server players that are here to have fun playing a game they love, and efficiently clear the content with the prior knowledge of the game they have gathered in the past. As such we are a guild that has cleared content asap (MC 2nd week, BWL First week) and offers a place for our members to experience everything they could want in this game at a high level. We provide a raiding environment for players to compete and excel in raid.

If this interests you or sounds like an environment you would enjoy playing this game in, please reach out to any officer or member in game, bnet, or discord.

Battle.net Contact Information:
FireStrike#1508 / Sherbaderb#1462 / Xeno#1100

Discord Contact Information:
FireStrike*#5304 / Sherbaderb#0885 / Xenos#5422 / Jdizzle#4958

Thank you for reading!

2 Likes

Wow, what a cool guild. I’d like to join!

+123456789

i bump you bump bump stump period,

We are here for you

b u m p bu m p BUMP.

Bump hump bump.

+10tenX(100/10)

i am bump bump, bump.

I was told to post something here.

3 day bump post

bump :sunglasses:

does loot prio alter if I’m a cam girl?

BUMP this thread