[A] Go Vegan - Social, Leveling, Cross-Faction Community

FAQ:

• VEGAN-ONLY? Nope.
  • VEGANISM? “Veganism is a philosophy and way of living which seeks to exclude—as far as is possible and practicable—all forms of exploitation of, and cruelty to, animals for food, clothing or any other purpose.”

If you can’t join our guild for any reason then feel free to join our cross-faction community. Just make sure to check “cross-faction” before searching “go vegan.”

Discord Link:
discord.gg/G8w4N2spk7

Check out “Dominion 2018” on YouTube to see the inspiration for our name.

1 Like

:grapes: :melon: :watermelon: :tangerine: :lemon: :banana: :pineapple: :mango: :apple: :green_apple: :pear: :peach: :cherries: :strawberry: :blueberries: :kiwi_fruit: :tomato: :olive: :coconut: :avocado: :eggplant: :potato: :carrot: :corn: :hot_pepper: :bell_pepper: :cucumber: :leafy_green: :broccoli: :garlic: :onion: :mushroom: :peanuts: :beans: :chestnut: :bread: :green_salad: :rice_ball: :rice: :ramen: :spaghetti: :sweet_potato: :coffee: :tea:

1 Like

Ive been searching for a guild like this since wrath. Nothing else matters anymore and i would love to be a part of this. Ill search for yall in game, my character is named Gravedive and i look forward to talking to everyome soon.

1 Like

After my week in the guild ive come to these conclusions.

1. This guild obviously preaches veganism, but allows trolls, haters, and people with no intent on respecting animals in the guild.

2. Theyre in it to keep their numbers high. Be it actual people involved in the lifestyle (which i highly doubt), or people to drive arguments on their discord and in game. I believe it to be the latter.

3. Only the leadership which is a handful at best is actually vegan. If they could capitalize on it in cash, i think they would.

4. No one in the guild actually cares about anyone else, making it highly unlikely that they care about animals.

5. You can preach DoMinIoN 2018 all you want, but if your guild is named gO vEgAn make it a bloody requirement as well as actually being vegan. 950 people in the guild i bet FIVE have watched it, otherwose the discussion would actuslly happen.

Youre capitalizing on an actual movement. This is my main. Not worried about the backlask, yall a bunch of fakes anyways.

PS eat my nuts dizzmouse

First, our guild is “Go Vegan”, not “We Are Vegan.”

Second, our guild info and advertisements state that all are welcome to join our guild.

In short, no, we are not “That Vegan Safe Space of Your Dreams That You’ve Desired Since Wrath.” Without reading, you just joined our guild expecting otherwise. Without reading, you failed our Discord verification, got listed as a troll, and had to be manually appealed.

Your presumptions aside, we do ban toxic people almost everyday. However, there was no perceived reason to ban the people who upset you. If you are going to make that case, then you should explain how. Otherwise you just seem overly sensitive about typical nonvegan stuff in a public guild you mistook for a private one.

Note that plenty of opportunities for activist discourse did exist throughout your short stay in our guild, along with actual ongoing conversations between fellow vegans and nonvegans. We find it strange for you to criticize a lack of discussion, having made none nor participated in any yourself.

We are indeed trying to keep our numbers high. Besides increasing the likelihood of groups forming each week for the multiple people asking in g-chat for them, we welcome the interests, arguments, and questions that follow from inviting anyone willing to join.

With your rather limited experience here, it is presumptuous to claim that only the leadership of Go Vegan is vegan. Our Discord has plenty of vegans from other platforms, games, and servers. Even our current guild on Sargeras, despite being relatively fresh, has multiple vegans, for what it matters.

1 Like

:horse::racehorse::unicorn::zebra::deer::bison::cow::ox::water_buffalo::cow2::pig::pig2::boar::ram::sheep::goat::dromedary_camel::camel::llama::giraffe::elephant::mammoth::rhinoceros::hippopotamus::mouse::mouse2::rat::hamster::rabbit::rabbit2::chipmunk::beaver::hedgehog::bat::koala::panda_face::sloth::kangaroo: :turkey::chicken::rooster::hatching_chick::baby_chick::hatched_chick::bird::dove::peacock::parrot::turtle::lizard::sauropod::tropical_fish::blowfish:

1 Like

Animals are people too.

1 Like

Boooompuh.