A Formal Request Thread for Fresh/New TBC Servers

PVE is best I think for East. But there should be 1 PVP and one PVE

1 pvp and 1 pve per region, no boosts, no transfers for 6 months. I’m East and would only play on a pvp server.

3 Likes

maybe ever?

I AGREE with this 100%

The Elite raiders i knew at the time were consistently broke, that’s why they were elite. Dumping thier gold on consumables

I believe that! Unfortunately, I only have the deep dark internet to reference old Vanilla forum discussions.

Nothing is stopping you from deleting all your old toons and gold and starting from scratch

Again you can roll on a new server, nothing is prventing you from doing this

See point 1

Which begs the question is that eventually everyone will get to 70 and go through, but you complain about layers but don’t think of the infrastructure and administrative costs of entire new servers to serve s minuscule portion of the gamer base for what…a couple weeks?

Which only seem to be what you want, what about others dont want even more reason to make the game more inefficient.

That’s a terrible motivator. It doesn’t work in real life and it doesn’t work in video games.

No, existing communities are not new.

It’s not a rush if the only people doing it are those rolling belfs or draenei. On a fresh TBC server, there’d be 10x the number so 10x the rush.

How can you even say that after reading every point and replying to half of them, lol? Try harder.

4 Likes

When Blizzard used to release new realms, such as with the original launch of The Burning Crusade, and also more new realms shortly after launch, they specifically stated that these servers were for those that wanted a fresh start and to begin a new adventure.

This is exactly what we are asking for, and no other reason or validation needs to be given.

We want to start a new adventure, a fresh start, from level 1, with no boosts or transfers, and have the opportunity to enjoy the game from that starting point. This will mean making new friends, forming new guilds, etc.
It can all just be summed up as simply as Blizzard themselves put it when they would make a forum post announcing these new original TBC realms: For those looking to start a new adventure.
These realms could only be started from level 1 and was not a transfer destination. Realms that were created specifically for being a transfer destination were stated as such.

It is completely irrelevant and pointless to try to pick out any holes with wanting that new adventure, or making a list of reasons why you don’t think its needed.

We want that new adventure in TBC, because TBC is a far improved version of Classic WoW and will be a great experience for all classes.

We want to start a new adventure, that’s all that needs to be said.

11 Likes

Oceanic needs another pvp server minimum. Both the existing servers have high enough level 60 pops that Outland will be unplayable without extensive layering

1 Like

hello we need fresh server ty have good day

7 Likes

Well if they want my money there better be fresh servers for all of the reasons listed here, otherwise forget It.

10 Likes

Me personally I doubt I’ll play these normal progression servers.

58 boosts? wtf is going on
They might as well add player name changes, faction changes, wow tokens, wow mounts, free war glaives.

5 Likes

Bad decisions is what’s going on.

I can understand them claiming it’s for people to “catch up” to their friends and play in Outland, but that’s NOT the only thing that TBC is about.

TBC is just a BETTER World of Warcraft.
A BETTER experience from level 1 and all the way to 70.
It’s more fun to play all classes, all dungeon loot is improved. There’s more quests. A better experience period.
So making the claim that Outland is all that matters for TBC is just incorrect.

58 boost is a slap in the face to the philosophy of playing Classic WoW.
I highly doubt they are going to take it away, but I pray we get Fresh Start servers that don’t allow boosts or transfers. That way we can play TBC properly and not the absolute trash heap its going to be for all other servers.

8 Likes

Seems like there was a pretty sizeable launch for a PServer over the weekend, getting some good numbers for TBC. Overall they were more populated than many of the servers currently on the list which is a good sign to blizzard for the interest in fresh servers.

1 Like

EU Has gotten over 1300 and Possibly over 3k. NA has roughly over 1K and growing rapidly during the day. During peak hours on Sunday we were getting 1-4 people joining a minute. We are putting together a Horde Guild on NA called Phoenix. Come check us out on the discord. Lets make a number 1 Raid Team!

Le bump /10

1 Like

This was the inevitable conclusion that one arrives at with he OP’s suggestion

Communities never stay the same, even in classic onward people come and go. The ‘community’ argument always failed because it was always a totally subjective measurement.

Again there is no need for fresh server since people can and will re-roll with new toons constantly, ergo again.

I say it because it is true. to give into he ‘fresh’ brigade would mean that Blizzard would be constantly adding new 'fresh serves for a smaller and smaller population of the people playing. More servers, more people, more cost.

It’s bad enough that we pay what we do for this game but adding overhead for a minuscule portion of the player base who want’ fresh’ servers when everything they want can be found on the couple ‘classic era’ servers they are making or going onto TBC.

Fresh servers are a bad idea because they add nothing but cost for experiences which can already be found in the game

Just voicing my approval for fresh TBC servers, never allowing boosts/transfers.

I’m in the camp of someone who has played classic since the beginning, currently in Naxx, and would rather start fresh than inherit current servers only for TBC

15 Likes

In a Fresh server those mage won’t be able to do aoe grind, so bot will have more difficulty to be “good” we will see them and reported them faster. Fresh server is the key to a long term

1 Like