A Formal Request Thread for Fresh/New TBC Servers

Why so you can quit again after 3 months and complain about how you’re behind again? Every time, every server. You all quit before the real content comes out anyway and the servers end up dead wastelands. Fresh boys on suicide watch and it’s hype, daddy blizz wants those server xfer and boost bucks.

Fresh Squad in Shambles.

4 Likes

I’m zero percent surprised to hear that about a current Blizzard Employee.

2 Likes

Being perfectly honest I’m surprised with her being lead producer it’s only a single 58 boost token. When they brought out Everquest Progression servers people were very vocal about not having EXP potions and not allowing multiboxing.

Needless to say EXP potions were pressed to the point where they were on the launcher advertised and multiboxing was more rampant than anything you’ve ever seen in WoW.

I’m looking forward to TBC but I’m tentative on it now.

6 Likes

Maybe Blizzard is keeping a tighter hold on the reins than we realize. She probably has less control here than she did with Everquest.

God I hope so lol. Time will only tell.

2 Likes

All for it.

5 Likes

I support this 100%.

No one is asking for multiple servers.

Just a couple would be nice.

30 Likes

Please acknowledge this blizz

11 Likes

Incredibly different as most people will be playing on existing servers. Of course there will be botting on any server of any expansion along with annoying spergs and meta slaves. However, a fresh server doesn’t start out with those spergs already having established a ton of gold, gear, and materials.
Not to mention the formations of new guilds and experiences.

9 Likes

This topic needs to be covered during the Q&A in a few hours but I think they’ll ignore it for a few months, hoping it will go away. I’ve got news for you Blizzard, the longing for fresh TBC servers will only build.

18 Likes

i cant imagine why it’d even be a problem. it means people will play longer, it provides a relief valve for those who dont want to play with boosted characters since they’ll bring their own set of problems such as not knowing how to use their chars lol, it’ll relieve the stress on the game economy for a bit. seems like a win-win for everybody

11 Likes

You sure seem to know a lot of people! Interesting!

Your opinion is noted, but I am not sure how this will effect your gameplay. We will be off making new friends and memories away from the results of those Classic economies.

Anyway, good morning all. I am curious to see if more information on Classic will be covered in the Q&A today.

Remember, views, likes, and replies gets the thread seen, and hopefully answered.

7 Likes

Posting to voice my desire for fresh TBC realms at pre-patch.

20 Likes

I too want fresh. I enjoy the experience of super active zones, and dungeon runs that actually dungeon runs and not boosts. I played Classic at launch and really enjoyed the chaos. I want to make a blood elf warlock to recreate my old main anyway, so I’d love to level from 1 on a fresh realm.

I had fun forming rivalries in wpvp, some people I’d be fighting in each zone as I quested through cause we’d be levelling at the same pace. There is less ganking initially, also, because there are no max levels around to do it.

I also think for those who didn’t play classic, coming to a fresh TBC server where everyone starts at 1 would be a funner and more rewarding experience than a 58 boost on a server that’s already well established.

13 Likes

Fresh is going to be very important to the success or failure of Burning Crusade and future classics. I can tell you right now that without a fresh (fresh vanilla classic, fresh tbc classic) I don’t have a reason to stay subbed.

A huge part of this game is the leveling process and being able to do those old dungeons as well as reroll new classes and races and have people to actually level with.

The social aspect is entirely gone from the game outside of endgame raiding without the leveling process.

You get motivated to raid once you have invested in your character. Without it I probably will skip all raiding and just unsub and look for fresh elsewhere.

17 Likes

I’m good you should just play the game, Fresh isnt happening. Good luck have fun “quitting”

we want fresh!

22 Likes

I can’t tell if this is trolling or just cancer. Why are you eager to wee on our bonfire? I would remind you that Blizzard said classic isn’t happening and people like you told us to just be quiet and accept it. Then I remember when classic was announced without RPPVP servers, and enough people asked and Blizzard added a couple of those, now Grobbulus is an awesome server.

Popular demand can actually lead to change. It already has, in the very existence of classic or TBC classic itself. This is a stupid take.

24 Likes

They did say at blizzcon exactly how its going down, stop complaining and level

1 Like

They’ll have their opinion, that is fine. There were plenty of nay-sayers in the RPPVP thread.

As a reminder:

Q&A today Ion said they think RP-PvP is “too niche”.

Even if the Q&A today gives no answers, we can keep voicing ourselves.

4 Likes