A Formal Request Thread for Fresh/New TBC Servers

Cringe.

I hope you get the help that you need, that was embarrassing to read.

5 Likes

The lack of self awareness is cringe, but at least you guys are consistent!

in a matter of a week the bot/farms/hardcore kids will dominate that server and people like you will just be crying again youll never be the best on a server and thats ok man you dont need to be

2 Likes

you haven’t provided any of that stuff tho only your personal opinion just because a hand full of people want doesnt mean anything

Again, this is exactly what the Wall of No trolls said about Vanilla servers. History continues to repeat itself.

9 Likes

#bumptillblueignoringtrolls

9 Likes

love watching the haters post on here… making this thread bigger and bigger to help out the cause of what we like play. we pay just as much as you to play wow. don’t get why it even matters to them. if it dies in 6 month at least we played how we wanted. does not effect you in any way. but thank you for your reply post

14 Likes

Lol because putting a hashtag on something makes it more important.

1 Like

Wow! So you’d have your six-month dalliance and walk away from the server, leaving it to add to the current list of servers already considered low-pop. And that wouldn’t impact anyone else? It actually would—the entire wow community, including Blizzard.

Do you actually not care about the big picture? Not even the slightest???

thank you for your post.

2 Likes

#hashtags4life

1 Like

it worked for the democrats…

I’d restart the subscription I just cancelled this morning (That had been active since August 7th 2019) if they introduced that.

10 Likes

LOL. Moderators are awake and alive because my last post was flagged for “trolling” and then restored.

Called ActiBli$$ion out for calling TBC a “Classic” a flat out LIE, which is accurate. Said they were alienating its older clientele, and that I hated the toys and mount. No insulting anyone. I literally spoke out about deviations from the original expansion.

So they can review my flagged post, but they can’t give us ANY blue post?

They restored it because there was nothing at all wrong with it outside pointing out the obvious faults this old expansion already has. Unreal.

2 Likes

I do care. I see you do to being so active to support our cause with your so nice comments all 500k making this the #1 replied thread. thanks for you’r posting

8 Likes

Yes big shout out to Anne thanks.

bumptillblue

6 Likes

I take there being quiet as a sign we will get fresh server/servers. They need to milk all the boosts/deluxe editions they can before they announce it.

3 Likes

I just wanted to show some support for this thread. I would love to start on a fresh TBC server and even CE server if there ever was the chance hint hint nudge nudge. Also just wanted to mention that this isn’t an issue of ego or regret, but merely a great way to bring longevity and create new systems based on successfully implemented models. We already know this works, it’s an extremely popular idea and can bring in honest monetization.

8 Likes

I would bet, and certainly hope, that is the case.

Let’s not veer off topic. Trolls are gonna troll. At least they provide a bump.

2 Likes