A Formal Request Thread for Fresh/New TBC Servers

Yip please do

3 Likes

Clearly Blizzard should feel honored by your gracious gesture and comply with bended knee.

I disagree with this post. I don’t think they should make new servers. Thanks.

1 Like

I agree with this post. I think they should make new servers. Thanks.

17 Likes

Don’t usually watch streams, but holy freaking crap
 Boosts everywhere! The fresh community called it.

The current Retail TBC is DEAD. Warpstalkers and boosts EVERYWHERE. The ONLY CHANCE for this game to be true is FRESH. GTHO with this mess of an entrance. Streamers cleaning up MC with 58 boosts. Dumb as sheet SMH.**

8 Likes

Yup. Saw this coming, and even so I find it sad. This in no way, shape or form represents the TBC experience. The only way to create a semblance of that old experience is a fresh server option.

10 Likes

So so bad. It is everything bad we have anticipated already, and we haven’t hit June 1st yet.

Those GDKP moguls will be first in flight, week one.

What a massive disgrace. And where the HELL is our blue post??? Maybe 4K complaints?

I hardly care anymore. This is not TBC. It is an EFFING DISGRACE TO THE GAME.

Don’t see a blue post coming. Ever. 4k posts? 5k? Nuts.

10 Likes

Fresh is the ONLY way. LETS GO BLIZZARD. This is RETAIL TRASH, NOT TBC. Give your MOST LOYAL customers what they deserve.

What an awful, awful game this will be (already IS). VOMIT material.

Shadowlands vs Retail TBC.

Shadowlands might just win this bout.

Final Fantasy any good? I am about done here. I just want to observe what happens week one or two. Haven’t logged in once. Clearly, and thanks to terrible support and zero answers, we are not getting fresh. They have successfully transformed TBC into a game for all the KIDDIES who NEVER PLAYED the original expansion.

This juvenile player base is as much to blame as Blizzard. Un-freaking real.

7 Likes

Really kinda sad to see no Blue post on this topic. I am sure its because we want fresh with no server transfers and boosts they probably looked at this and said lawl silly customers we cant rake you for all your money with fresh servers.

12 Likes

Exactly. Screw the old-school, original players who are smarter than to pay $70.00 because we are old and smart.

I hate the mount and toys. They look friggin stupid. The kids love em, though, and if this were a court case, they would side with the kiddos buying all the unnecessary bull.

Those responsible for this abomination, which is already one as of this PRE-PATCH, should consider honoring their eldest patrons whom they will lose due to these MASSIVE DEVIATIONS from the ORIGINAL EXPANSION. I didn’t pay $70.00 for TBC in 2007!

Calling this CLASSIC is a flat-out LIE. It is RETAIL made manifest in TBC. Will NOT be playing. Rather, I will continue to observe how SPOT ON the more mature fresh community has been in anticipating disaster(s).

9 Likes

Still holding out hope for a fresh server or two.

17 Likes

It is unfortunate. With 0 communication after Pre-Patch hit has confirmed this is not worth their time because a new server would have no boosts/transfers enabled for x amount of time, therefore, no money.

They want to squeeze what they can, they’ll release them later (if they will) after they think they have tapped everyone’s potential wallets.

12 Likes

Clearly 3000+ posts and 50k+ views isn’t enough to get blizzards attention. The EU went and created a giant new fresh start experience on a low pop server there was so much demand for it.

New fresh servers would fill up fast so at the end of the day its all about the cash shop.

13 Likes

#bumptillblue

9 Likes

Yes
 For f.r.e.s.h. 100%

10 Likes

#bumptillblue

8 Likes

This thread has more bumps than a teen with severe acne.

3 Likes

Classy.

And they’re alt-bumps.

This random insult has already been used, beaten to death, and picked apart.

Please hang up, and try your call again.

2 Likes

Which random insult are you referring to? The most recent one about kids with severe acne? Or would it be our population of young players? Or those awful things said about Blizzard you guys make? Or, would it be those deviant posts about feet?

I hope this toxic thread gets locked.