A Formal Request Thread for Fresh/New TBC Servers

No, the OP explicitly stated they want some utopian stagnated server with their version of “fresh” NEW Servers. They’re hoping to dissolve the infestation of Bots, GDKP, players with mountains of gold, etc. I’ll quote for you, so you don’t think I’m lying:

The OP’s words, NOT mine. I won’t lump you (Claire, specifically) in with the OP’s desires. CLEARLY that is what the OP is hoping for, but it’s just NOT going to happen. Regardless of how many NEW Servers you implement.

I can see this for Seasonal Servers. And, I really hate to break it to you, but there’s a reason why Blizz didn’t create NEW Servers. 'Cause there’s not as “many of you”, that you’re claiming there are. Blizz’s main priority (and they said this) is the community in favor of PROGRESSION. Because there’s more of them than there are of “fresh”.

Oh boy, Blizz is on an “#somechanges” stance. Their “solution” to counter the “population” problem is LAYERING! Not to mention, they’ve provided a Level 58 Boost, something that wasn’t even around then. Why bother making more Servers (to split the community further) just to have them become dead AFTER the NEW Server crowd gets their jollies in:

When, in the future, Blizz is going to implement Connected Realms (because they don’t want to do Server Merges), by the time these Servers become Classic Era Type Servers. And, the Classic Era Type Servers lose their Server Identities because of it. See, how that became full circle?

Because it will force Blizzard’s hand to implement Connected Realms, as the Classic Era Type Servers begin to dwindle, and those Servers lose Server Identities. I get it, it’s Blizz’s solution to counteract against “dead realms”, but why create more “dead realms”? When we can work together to maybe counteract the Connected Realm implementation? Because I don’t want that. I want Server Identities still, within the Classic Era Type Servers.

How is this any different from the already established servers?

It hurts the fact that the Classic Era Type of Servers will lose their Server identities and suffer the penalty of Connected Realms thanks to all of these “NEW” Servers being implemented and splitting up the Classic Era Types off forcing Blizz’s hand to implement Connected Realms. A feature I dread.

That the OP’s reasons for “fresh” is to do away with all of that. Like I’ve been saying.

An “even playing field” of what, exactly? If the Classic Servers, as they are, going into BC, how is not an “even playing field”? When these Classic Servers (as they are) are going into BC, and they started “fresh”, so they are already an “even playing field”.

I get it, I (too) view BC as an entirely different game than Classic and didn’t oppose a “fresh” experience. But, that stance is the minority stance, so you have to accept that and take the L. That being said, IK Seasonal Servers are coming. And, I hope Blizz offers a Paid Service to archive/save Seasonal Server Characters onto stagnated servers. And think that’ll be the great compromise between NEW Servers and Seasonal Servers. Along with Classic Era Types avoiding the Connected Realm situation, if we can.

EDIT: I mentioned this, too, in a thread I made talking about it because not enough are talking about it.
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/overlooked-possibility-keyword-that-nobody-generalization-is-really-talking-about/884567