A Formal Request Thread for Fresh/New TBC Servers

Why WOULDN’T you want another Fresh experience? cmon man, stop trying to ruin the fun for others

3 Likes

They just confirmed no plans for Fresh start realms on or before TBC Classic Launch.
But if we keep on telling them we want it, maybe they will listen.

2 Likes

Will you open Fresh Classic server in addition to the TBC servers? There seems to be a large demand for it.

Holly: “Great question. For our timeline for Burning Crusade Classic, we won’t be launching any fresh start servers, but I can promise you we got our eyes on that in our future and we will be discussing it once we get through a stable and successful launch with Burning Crusade Classic.”

Not specified on which fresh, yet. We will have to wait on that one.

It’s weird seeing people adamantly against fresh servers. Why does it matter to you if people want fresh?

6 Likes

It’s very simple. It dilutes the population further. It makes dead realms deader (and i’m not even talking about the fresh realms themselves, which will be dead in no time). It’s a bad idea that has no upside. The “economy” argument is non existent. You want a fresh experience? You can go roll on Arcanite Reaper. They need plenty of “FRESH” characters.

1 Like

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/rp-pvp-realms-reconsider-one-realm/130723

Here is the thread that helped RPPVP succeed. You’ll see tons of nay-sayers in the thread, and this thread took months before an answer was given. We have much less time so I hope we will see some success.

I took part in this thread and it was a great experience!

Why do you want other people to be sad? No one is asking for you not to be able to play the game the way you want, why do you, why are you against people who aren’t against you.

2 Likes

I’ve explained time and time again that it does affect the rest of the community. There’s enough realms. You don’t need to add more to spread out the pop and make it smaller and deader on some realms. This needs to stop. It hurts the experience on smaller realm. These fresh servers are a disease for constant whiners for more fresh. What do you think is going to happen when these fresh people fall behind once again? They ask for more fresh servers? We keep repeating this cycle of destroying realms? No this is it. Luckily Blizzard is run by competent people and it has been shown today.

2 Likes

PLENTY of people who did not come play Classic Vanilla because they did not like Vanilla. Many will be returning as back in the day TBC and Wrath is when the subscriptions spiked.

I enjoyed my experience in Vanilla but I love TBC and Wrath much more. I got my characters ready for TBC but the result of exploits and brand new unsavory metas make me desire fresh.

You play how you want to play on your server, and we can go have fun on ours. I mean, we’re all hyped for TBC, little need to be a party pooper.

1 Like

You can always go to a less populated server, instead of a company losing resources

Just announce 1 fresh server and I guarantee it fills up so fast that they will have to keep adding more, similar to what actually happened leading up to vanilla classic’s launch.

It takes barely (if) any investment on blizzard’s part, fresh server without boosts enabled, no new software or development required

2 Likes

Dead server will be dead anyways, why opening another server implies that this will ruin the game? I play on multiple servers anyways, and just asking for a new fresh experience doesnt seem like a game changer.

You can stay in your 12k pop realm if you want, i dont care, i play on high pop and low pop servers and both have their ups and downs, like fresh server will

2 Likes

A large amount of people that want the Fresh start realms are not currently playing, so it won’t take away from any realms it will only result in NEW players being added to the subscription base.
And if these new realms result in some players to stop playing on their current realm and start fresh on the new realms that only confirms the preference for fresh realms.
You can’t make an argument against doing Fresh realms.
There is a demand for it, the only question is will Blizzard fill it.

Blizz said they are “keeping an eye” on this TBC fresh demand. I’d say as long as we show them the demand is there in strong force they will release new realms AFTER TBC Classic Launches.

Of course we’d rather they release them before, but all of us just want fresh so if we have to wait a month after TBC Classic launch then so be it

1 Like

Still no word on if she meant Fresh Vanilla or Fresh TBC. The way it was questioned and answered makes me think it was for Fresh Vanilla.

You got my support

a larger amount of people do not want fresh and know what it causes.

That seems to be a hard thing to measure accurately.

That kind of sucks, though it does seem as though she was talking about Classic Vanilla servers and not necessarily TBC servers.

What does it cause? People being happy? or anti-fun people being miserable because they cant laugh at new players?

great then, u guys already have what you want