[A] Fire Mage LF Mythic Raid + M+ Guild

I would like to start to start raiding mythic content. I haven’t had the time or chance to much of yet. I have AoTC for all the BfA raids.

2/8 Uldir (helped with progression only on Mother)
3/8 BoD (helped guilds as a pug kill Jade and Grong, & progression with Mekk and Boats)
2/8 EPP

Currently pushing 10-14 keys, would like to do 15-20s next season.

Reply here with a way to contact if interested in talking with me and I will send you the toons info then.

Hi, I’m Fenrirulv, and I invite you to ask yourself, are you happy where you’re at? Do you enjoy coming to raids, or has it become more about the parses/purples than the people? What if I told you there’s a guild where people enjoy each other’s company while killing those pixel monsters?

After a short break to allow some of our members to relive their glory days in Classic, of Sargeras is back in action!

We are a guild of adults with lives outside of WoW… ok so that might be a bit of a stretch. But most of us do have jobs, spouses, kids, etc. keeping us busy IRL, so when we log into the game, we’re here to have fun and unwind. With a limited schedule, of Tues & Thurs 9-12 CST, we do take raid time seriously, but we also value our fairly relaxed, social atmosphere.

Our focus is on completing AotC every tier, and then we will tackle mythic fights as time allows. We will not push for mythic progression at the expense of our atmosphere. Current progression is: 3/8M, 8/8H. Raiders are expected to come to raid on time, prepared with appropriate consumables, enchants, and gems.

Currently recruiting:

Tank - None at this time
DPS - DH, Monk, Mage, Boomkin, Ele Sham, Hunter, Warlock
Heals - Monk, Priest, Pally

If you have any questions or would like to set up a trial run, you can contact me in game at: Rawrabear#1450.

Still looking for a like minded guild that has a friendly environment but competent players for pushing M+ (my goal is to get the +15 achieve this next season) & progressing through Mythic (not looking for CE this tier)

Hey,

I wanted to talk to you about a potential core spot in our 20man Mythic progression team. We raid Tues, Wed, & Thurs from 8-11pm EST. We’re currently 3/8M EP prior to breaking for classic. When we raid we have a work hard, play hard attitude. Since we have such a short raid schedule, we’re very efficient with our time. We are looking for strong players to fill out our raid team. If you’re interested, please add me on real-ID at DOC#1356. Ill also leave our forum spam below.

Cheers,

Baldazar, Gm of Act naturally

Hello,

Extenze(A-Sargeras) is looking for more to help round out our mythic roster. We are a laid back group of friends that are looking for more fun people to push mythic content with. Our goal is CE, and we are looking for more that can help us achieve that.

Right now, we are looking to build up our roster for 8.3. We finished AEP at 5/8M and BoD at 6/9M. Our schedule is Tuesday/Wednesday, 9pm-12am est.

On off nights, we like to do alt runs, run keys (gearing alts and/or pushing high keys), world PvP, BG’s, and dip our toes in about all forms of content.

Overall, we have a strong focus on our community. There are some players here that are amazing, and could easily join a top 100 US guild - but they stay because the atmosphere we’ve created here is really fun. Our community is something I’m proud of and is easily the greatest thing our guild has to offer, and we are always looking for more to share it with.

From reading your post, I got the vibe that this is something you are interested in too. We are looking to add another mage to our team, and I’d love to talk with your more about what we have to offer here. Add me on discord (JoeJ03#9450) if you are interested to learn more.

Hope to hear from you soon!

Not working out with the guild I joined. Still looking for a new guild. Fire Mage ilvl 446 currently … I’ll add you on bnet if you reply and I’m interested and share my logs,armory,raider . io.

Looking for guild that is pushing for AoTC first 3 weeks and then progressing through mythic

Thanks.

Greetings Airinn,

Our guild, Triangle Pub is a guild based on a tight-knit and innovative community of players that have been raiding with one another since Cataclysm. Our demographic is majority college-aged players from the north-eastern region of the US. On top of our delineated interest in raiders, we are currently looking for players of ALL roles for daily M+ runs.

We are currently searching for the following roles to fill our core during the interim prior to 8.3:

• Tank
    - Blood Death Knight
    - Brew Master Monk

• DPS
    - Afflication/Destro Warlock
    - Balance Druid
    - Shadow Priest
    - Mage

Note: These roles are subject to change at any point and will gladly take any player into consideration if we see a potential fit.

Here is a current digest of our raid schedule

Tuesday: 6:00pm - 9:00pm EST
Saturday: 6:00pm - 9:00pm EST
Sunday: 6:00pm - 9:00pm EST

If you’re interested joining, please contact myself or a guild officer. Find my contact information below.

GM: Tang#12536
Recruiting Officer: Proxy#1236

I look forward to hearing from all of you.