[A] Few Friends Looking for a New AOTC/KSM Raiding Home in 9.1

Hi!

A few friends and I started off Shadowlands with the aspiration to have a raiding group of exclusively real life friends. While we had the numbers to start, unfortunately the commitment and pump just weren’t there for a good amount of them. The resilient few who have made it out are looking for a new raiding home for 9.1

There are 5 of us that have persevered, we started off with the goal of getting AoTC and KSM - after numerous nights of bashing our heads against pugs playing hero ball, we all got there. We’d like to do the same for 9.1, just with less head bashing.

We’re all working boys (25-30) so we’ve been raiding over the weekends and would ideally like to keep that, but could do weekdays EST if they are early enough.

Roster:

Posterior (Myself) - Marksman Hunter
Narthalonso - Guardian Druid
Alehouse - Monk (WW/MW)
Freepri - Holy/Disc Priest
Girlbeahm - Outlaw Rogue

Hit me up at Mynd#1333 if you have any questions.

How early during the week? I think we may be too late for you guys ( we raid 9:30pm est-midnight wed/thur ) but what time is the absolute latest any of you are willing to play too?

Unfortunately we have a few people who can’t work with that timeline - being an adult is a bummer. Appreciate the interest!