[A] <Extenze> 6/9M 9/9H BoD, 2/2H CoS LFM Range DPS

Hello,

Right now Extenze(A-Sargeras) is looking for more to help round out our mythic roster. We are a group of friends that is looking for more fun people to push mythic content with. We started last tier with CE in our sights after going 9/11M in ABT - however, with the amount of fall off BFA had received, we only reached 2/8M. That said, a lot of the relationships built here are strong, and we were able to get over that speed bump and are now looking to get as deep into mythic as we can.

Currently, we are 5/9M and 9/9H BoD, and 2/2H CoS. Our schedule is Wednesday/Monday, 9pm-12am est, and we do alt raids on Tuesdays, 9pm-12am est.

Outside of raid, we have many members (myself included) that love to run M+ keys, and push our keys as high as we can get them. There’s also a PvP presence in the guild, where members will hang out in Warmode during assaults or mess around in some Arena’s/BG’s.

Overall, we have a strong focus on our community. There are some players here that are amazing, and could easily join a top 100 US guild - but they stay because the atmosphere we’ve created here is really fun.

Right now We are recruiting for backup sots. We are mostly looking for more range dps. That said, any exceptional dps can apply as we are always looking for more. DPS with viable healer or tank offspecs is a plus! If you are a healer by trade, we currently do not have an open core spot - but a strong healer with a viable dps offspec is always welcome.

If a community focused guild that pushes mythic content sounds interesting to you, feel free to add me on Bnet (JoeJ03#11660) or our GM Faung on Bnet (Grommsh#1933) to learn more.

Hope to hear from you soon!

Come get your natural raid enhancement!

Hi. I am interested in potentially joining if you still have need for a warlock. Added you on Bnet (Araiyna #1956). Thx

1 Like

Conclave down after 1 week and a 0% wipe. Rubadoodle here we come!

That’s nuts! Does your tank stream at twitch.tv/danktankbar ?