[A] <Elune is an Astronaut> 7/10 H LFM Heroic Castle Nathria

Greetings!

About us:
Our Goals:
We plan on pushing Heroic content for AOTC, M+, PVP, and other in-game activities. We are currently 7/10 Heroic Castle Nathria, and are looking for more to fill out our progression roster. We also run Mythic + and occasionally PVP.

Who we need:
We are looking for social, mature, players of all classes, specs, and roles. However, we are specifically looking for:

• Death Knight DPS
  • Druid DPS
  • Shadow priest
  • Warlock
  • Holy Paladin

Raid times are Tuesday/Wednesday evenings 7pm-10pm EST

What we expect from you:
Please be:

• Social
  • Friendly
  • Mature
  • Drama-free
  • Non-toxic

Families are welcome, but please note that we are adults (25-35+) and we use adult language and topics.

What you can expect from us:

• Noob-friendly
  • Drama-free
  • Non-Toxic

New and returning players are welcome!
We are not looking to hyper min-max what players play (unless we end up with like 8 of the same class); so play whatever class/spec/covenant/soulbind that you want!

If you are interested, please, feel free to contact me:

Battletag: Spreckles#1635

Discord: Spreckles#0252

1 Like

You’re posting on a Horde Classic toon. Should I assume the new retail guild will be Horde as well? Asking for a friend :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

My classic character and retail characters have very similar names and I didn’t realize I was on my classic character.

Also, I said in my post title that we were Alliance. Though I admit the “[A]” can be easily overlooked.

Does this character work better?

I edited my post, and found it interesting that I had to change characters BACK to my classic one in order to do so…

Doh! Completely missed the big ol’ “A” in the title!

My apologies

Edit: computer illiteracy error

No worries, it happens to the best of us :stuck_out_tongue:

Top priority right now is 1-2 Tanks and 4-5 healers.

Still need healers and 1-2 tanks. All type of DPs welcome as well.

We still need 1-2 tanks and 3-4 healers! DPS that would be willing to multi-role are VERY welcome!

Updated new guild name and raid times.

Still looking for 2-3 more healers and lots of dps!

Can still use more healers and 1-2 dps willing to flex to tank if we need it.

Prepatch is almost here! Still looking for 2-3 healers and more dps!

Still looking for 1-2 more dedicated healers and all dps!

Shadowlands launches on 23 Nov! We can still use one more healer and any and all dps!

Could still use 1 more non-priest healer and any DPS (DH would be nice!)

Shadowlands launches in less than two weeks! We are looking good on healers for now, but we could use more dps with a DH and anyone willing to flex tank preferred!

Only four more days until Shadowlands! Have you found a guild yet? We’re still looking for all types of dps!

Hope everyone’s Shadowlands experience is going well! We had a tank drop out so we are looking for someone that could tank full time! Still looking for more dps! Hunters, druids, paladins would be nice!

Edited OP for clarification. Thanks to everyone for your interest!

Hello! would love to be a part of Elune is an Astronaut!

I’m pretty new to WoW. Started playing a few months after Classic released and started with that before trying out retail pretty late into 8.3.

Currently playing a Prot Paladin in PvE and Ret in PvP.

Have a bit of nerves going into dungeons as a new tank and player and would love to have a group of players to learn and improve with and actually do the content! Would love to tank or dps and would even try healing if thats what was needed.

If interested my bnet is Trainbike#11802 and Discord is Trainbike#9387
Hope to hear from you!

So, things are happening and we are in need of healers again. 1-2 preferably. Still could use any and all dps!