[A] <Elune is an Astronaut> 7/10 H LFM Heroic Castle Nathria

We could still use maybe one more healer to be safe; monk or paladin is greatly preferred.

For dps, warlocks, DKs, DHs, druids would be very nice.

Reiterating my last post. Monk or paladin healer; DK, DH, Druid or Lock DPS.

Hope everyone has a happy holidays!

Hope everyone had a good holiday!

Like before, DKs, DHs, ether Druid dps and warlock is preferred! Kinda full on hunters nowā€¦

Thanks and happy new year!

Hey if youā€™re still recruiting id like to join. Iā€™ve been playing for almost 3 years and have switched to ret pali as my main at the start of Shadowlands.

I enjoy leveling, gold farming, raiding, mythics, pvp, and pretty much everything and Iā€™m mainly just looking for a guild to chat and play with as I enjoy the game.

Iā€™m semi-casual, but I like to push myself when it comes to learning new things in the game.

My battletag is Ethoreo#11295 and my discord is Ethoreo#3671

Updated the OP to reflect our change in raid days to Tues/Wed. Raid Times are the same, 7pm - 10pm EST.

Great guild for casuals, we could use more DPS!

Just hit 10/10 Normal as of tonight!

Still looking for DHs, DKs, Dps Druids, Warlocks and Dps Shamans! Kinda full on hunters right now, but an exception could be made for survival, since survival is awesome :slight_smile: Anybody that is able and willing to tank M+ or raids if a main tank isnā€™t available is greatly appreciated!

Bumping this as we still need a Full Time tank and some Ranged DPS. We are 3/10 Heroic. Hit me up in game on Traxsis or Battletag Draxsis#11651

Just had a tank and healer get works schedules swapped, so we are looking for a tank and healer!

Tanks: Bremaster, VDH, or Guardian druid

Healer: Mistweaver or Holy Paladin

Hello Spreckles,

I am a 205 Guardian Druid with previous cutting edge experience and I have been searching for a new raid team. I took a break in BfA but beforehand I tanked most raids on mythic since Seige of Orgrimmar.

I love raiding and running keys, and Iā€™ve really been trying to find a new home. I always show up to raids on time and prepared!

Would love to hear from you!

PoohBear#1951

Still looking for tanks, or flexible dps willing to tank raids and M+!

Dps druids, DKs, Shaman dps, and Spriest are also welcome!

We are still on the hunt to finish off our heroic roster!

Updated OP to reflect that we are now 5/10 and what we are currently looking for, class/spec-wise.

We could REALLY use another healer! HPaly or Rsham greatly preferred! Ranged DPS; SPriest, Ele Shaman or Warlock are also preferred!

Updated to reflect that we are now 7/10 Heroic CN!

Still in need of ranged DPS, any class or spec, no ilvl requirement! (we can help with that) Trying to finish heroic strong and farm for next tier. We also run Mythic +.

Hope everyone is having fun with 9.0.5! We are still looking for one more healer (or a flexible dps that doesnt mind healing) as well as DK dps, Warlocks, Spriests, Ele Shamans, and Mages!

Still looking for ranged DPS: Mages, Warlocks, Ele Shamans, SPriests, and BM/MM Hunters!
DK DPS is still welcome!

We are still looking for all types of caster DPS and BM/MM Hunters!