(A) ELE Sham LF Guild

Hello,

Recently returned to the game after a 1 year break. The last time I raided was Antorus The burning throne and I cleared this on 1/7/18. I walked away from the game since then as I was not having much fun.

Decided to give the game a try again rolled a toon that I felt I would have a lot of fun with so here we go:

1. Current ilvl is 425 ; Yes I know i’m behind I’ve been farming certain Mythic+ Dungeons to get the best gear I can for my class. With this being said i’m not ready to jump right into end game mythic raiding guilds.

2. I don’t have much experience with the current raid mechanics for EP ; Besides going through a alt run with a pug to clear it. Willing to learn each important mechanic that needs to be done to smoothly clear. This speaks a guild thats not end game and more laid back and willing to teach.

3. Currently i’m just looking to get back to the game with casual raiding nothing hardcore ( this may change ) depending on how much fun I’m honestly having. Max 2 nights a week - Pref 7 or 8 pm server time. I also can do weekend day raiding as well.

Past Guilds on Sarg - “Enclave” and “Last Laugh”

Contact information: Discord capone#9035 or bnet #capone1406

We might be a good fit for you for 8.3 or after we wrap up our progression. We’re currently 5/8M and raid just Tuesday 8:30 - 12:30 EST. Yes one day a week. Let me know if you have any interest and we can talk about 8.3.
Bigsteer#1581

Hey, I added you on Bnet

• Thanks

[A] Ramping Up 8/8H

Raid Times: Sat/Sun 7pm to 10pm CST

In need of Ranged dps/heals but will consider anyone exceptional at any role

Currently 9/9 of H EP, we are looking to return to mythic progression in the future and into Shadowlands with a core roster after taking a break for BFA.

The most important thing we value is raid attendance and a positive attitude. In terms of performance we expect to be purely average. In order for a parse to be green the boss needs to die. It’s better to be dancing than to be dead. Everyone learns to dance well eventually.

Please Add:krazyfox#1430 for any questions

If you can make a 9pm server start, we may have what you’re looking for:

Hi, I’m Fenrirulv, and I invite you to ask yourself, are you happy where you’re at? Do you enjoy coming to raids, or has it become more about the parses/purples than the people? What if I told you there’s a guild where people enjoy each other’s company while killing those pixel monsters?

After a short break to allow some of our members to relive their glory days in Classic, of Sargeras is back in action!

We are a guild of adults with lives outside of WoW… ok so that might be a bit of a stretch. But most of us do have jobs, spouses, kids, etc. keeping us busy IRL, so when we log into the game, we’re here to have fun and unwind. With a limited schedule, of Tues & Thurs 9-12 CST, we do take raid time seriously, but we also value our fairly relaxed, social atmosphere.

Our focus is on completing AotC every tier, and then we will tackle mythic fights as time allows. We will not push for mythic progression at the expense of our atmosphere. Raiders are expected to come to raid on time, prepared with appropriate consumables, enchants, and gems.

Currently recruiting all classes and roles

If you have any questions or would like to set up a trial run, you can contact me in game at: Rawrabear#1450.

Hi Totemtom,

Our guild, Triangle Pub is a guild based on a tight-knit and innovative community of players that have been raiding with one another since Cataclysm. Our demographic is majority college-aged players from the north-eastern region of the US. On top of our delineated interest in raiders, we are currently looking for players of ALL roles for daily M+ runs.

We are currently searching for the following roles to fill our core during the interim prior to 8.3:

• DPS
    - Afflication/Destro Warlock
    - Assassination Rogue
    - Havoc DH
    - Elemental/Enhancement Shaman

• Heals
    - Restoration Druid
    - Mistweaver Monk

Note: These roles are subject to change at any point and will gladly take any player into consideration if we see a potential fit.

Here is a current digest of our current raid schedule

Friday: 6:30pm - 10:30pm EST
Saturday: 6:30pm - 10:30pm EST
Sunday: 6:30pm - 9:30pm EST

If you’re interested joining, please contact myself or a guild officer. Find my contact information below.

Btag: Tang#12536

I look forward to hearing from you.

Storm 7/8M is recruiting new raiders!

Storm is an alliance mythic raiding guild located on Sargeras US. Originally formed in late 2004 on Gilneas, the guild was later transferred to Sargeras for recruitment purposes.

We consider ourselves semi-hardcore while clearing content at a pace acceptable to the guild leadership. We are an adult guild primarily with average ages ranging from 20-30s range. Our atmosphere is primarily laid back for farm but serious during progression. We expect every member to have researched their class / spec / encounters etc. and make quick adjustments to ensure lower pull counts.

We aim to get a cutting edge achievement each raid tier if it is attainable within our raiding hours.

-Raid Times-
Main Raids: Tue / Wed - 7:30p-10:30p CST
Optional: Thurs - 7:30p-10:30p CST

-Recruitment Needs-
Tank: Closed
Melee: All - low priority
Ranged: All - high priority
Healer: All - medium priority

-BFA Progression-
The Eternal Palace - 7/8M 8/8H
Crucible of Storms - 2/2H
Battle of Dazar’Alor - 9/9M (CE)
Uldir, the Halls of Control - 8/8M (CE)

-Legion Progression-
Antorus the Burning Throne - 11/11M (CE)
Tomb of Sargeras - 7/9M
Nighthold - 10/10M (CE)
Trial of Valor - 2/3M
Emerald Nightmare - 7/7M (CE)

We are seeking to recruit individuals who are knowledgeable and keep up to date on their raiding spec(s) and sims. We aren’t a guild that is interested in carrying any one individual and will expect all members to keep up with maintaining their primary main character for raids on a weekly basis. That includes farming best in slot essences, obtaining AP for HOA, Weekly Islands Cap, Mythic + weekly cache, etc. If you are someone who likes to take frequent breaks from the game or gets bored easily doing the same things over and over, (ie raiding the same content every week or keeping up with dailies and mythic +), then this is not the guild for you. We like to have fun but we also want to progress at a rate we feel we can accomplish and we don’t want to be held back.

In addition to what was mentioned above we also require the following below.

-Raiding Requirements-
18 years of age or older
Working Mic / Ability to communicate in raids via Discord
Previous Mythic Raiding Experience
Consistent Main Raid Attendance
Semi-quick learning curve / Mechanics Execution
Positive attitude / Willingness to want to be in the raid
Lvl 60 Heart of Azeroth minimum

-Application Process-
Storm requires a short application and discord interview before joining the guild for a trial.

The application can be found here:

_https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd0aLiJDWAdv_OSdsw8W8RPyX_do7KuaOEmExegmlYGjzZODw/viewform

We typically review applications 2-3 times per week. If you do not receive a response back within 1 week of applying, assume your application was declined or cancelled.

-Contact Points-
Panhu#11240 (BNET) - GM
Panhu#0477 (Discord)
Rynzler#11268 (BNET) - Officer
Rynzler#2573 (Discord)
Irosamm#1160 - (BNET) Officer
Tearocki#1475 (BNET) - Healing Officer