(A) Dwarf Priest LF Raid

Looking for a raid team, Btag is Atarg#1878. Free to raid after 7pm central

If you want to know more let me know! We are pretty laid back but looking to kill bosses quickly in progression.

[A] Stalagg - Population Control - DKP loot

Naxx experienced leadership.

Raid Times: Monday / Wednesday Invites at 8:00 PM EST first pull 8:30 PM EST

Hey Khoren. Classic Excellence [Pagle-PvE] raids Mondays at 7 PM Central and we’re looking for a motivated Priest healer.

We currently clear MC in under 90 minutes, faster every week, and that’s without skipping much trash (on account of wanting BoEs and cores). 2 minute Ony kills. EPGP loot system (similar to DKP) with a focus on distributing loot widely (but intelligently), so that everyone gets a fair shake.

We’d like to know more about you, and would be happy to tell you more about us, so please feel free to contact us at any time over Discord (or in-game).

GM: Rilos (Rilos#3831)
Officers: Kim (KyleKim#6056)
Lalasama (Lala#1544)
Singer (Chrissinger#8456)

Hello, Check us out, Kingdom | Atiesh | Alliance| we are a late-night semi-hardcore raiding guild. M, Tu, Thu 10P-1A PST, still working on filling our roster. For more details check out the following post on the Atiesh Realm Forums. We could def use a skilled healer.

Khoren we have a priest spot!

Invoke is a 2 year old Classic community looking to expand our roster! We have achieved great feats, and are seeking more to continue to progress in both PvE and PVP. We accept new and old players to our guild however, we are a performance based guild. Maturity and respect is a must.

Guild Mission Statement: To provide quality raiding experience in a positive uplifting environment. We set the stage for success, be goal oriented, and strive for excellence. We push towards the “hardcore” side of raiding, but never make wow a second job.

Guild Culture Invoked was formed on 3-30-18 with the launch of kronos3, with the preparation for Blizzard Classic realms. The guild has found a healthy balance between WoW becoming a second job, and being a top tier guild. At times we will fall towards the “hardcore” aspect of the game. All of us work full time and have families, so we understand the importance of having that balance. We have an diverse group from raiders who Cleared naxx to new players.

Raiders: We will raid two nights a week, with a third night for new content.

Two Molten Core Clears Weekly+Multiple Onys
Tuesday is a little more hardcore, and sub1hour atm runs.

Tues: 7:45pm - 11:00pm EST (WED Will be the 2nd night when needed)
Sunday: 7:45pm- 11:00p EST (MON will be 2nd night when needed)
Add a 3rd night for progression: 7:45pm - 11:00pm EST

Raid times end at a HARD cut off.

We have had great success with our loot council. The factors being ;
-> Performance / attendance / consumes / attitude / Guild Involvement <–
We always ask our self “How does this improve our raid the most”. Our discord has full expectations and guidelines on this system.

All raid spots are performance based, we make sure people are showing up with full consumes and world buffs. This is what makes us “semi-hardcore”, but some might call us hardcore. More information can be found on our discord.

FAQ:
Realm: Heartseeker
Faction: Alliance
Loot: Loot council

Discord: discord.gg/7yjqXD2
Battle Tags: Sphinx#11851
GM discord: Valimare#1560 Recruiter: Raiah#0036
Please contact us with any questions at anytime.

If you’re still looking, we are probably a good fit: [A][Atiesh] <Sibling Rivalry> Friends/Families/Groups | 19/19 Raiding - #14 by Grastaff-atiesh

[Echo] is a hardcore Raiding/PvP guild recruiting exceptional players who enjoy top tier Raiding and Wpvp. We value our friendly and mature atmosphere community.

We are currently 10/10 MC and 1/1 Ony and are looking to fill in the last few spots of our core 40.

Experienced raid leads, skillful players, slaying horde, and top parses are just some of the thing to expect when joining

Loot System:
Loot council with tank priority - based on attendance, attitude, helpfulness, preparedness, and performance.

Raid times:

Tues - 7:30pm-10:30pm pst MC
Wednesday - 7:30pm-10:30pm pst BWL
Kill Onyxia - On Reset

We are currently recruiting for core raid team:

Exceptional Players

Contact Information:

Pvpro#4300 on Discord
Wanabeninja#1572.

< Despotism > is currently on Westfall which has an excellent reputation as a friendly server, and I can personally vouch for the population increasing on a daily basis (as a lw I hang out in Un’goro surrounded by leveling toons on a regular basis). We raid 8-12 server time Fri/Sat, no extra raid nights. Currently we’re pugging far more raid spots than we’d like. < Despotism > formed on retail Greymane during WotLK, broke up at the end of WoD, and is resurrecting itself in WoW Classic under an experienced raid leader and officer core. We’ve been 10/10 MC 1/1 Ony since our first week of raiding and are currently recruiting in preparation for the release of BWL. Pst Sarm in-game (bnet ID Balkoth#1847) or Stubborn (bnet ID Stubborn#1910) or Deciduously (bnet ID Mercurial#1845) to discuss further what we can offer.

MC - 10/10 60 min clear
ONY - 1/1

INTRO:
This is a Semi-Hardcore guild. I am looking for dedicated people who want to get in and clear content. It does not matter if you are new to classic or a veteran, All I want are dedicated players willing to do what it takes to down bosses. If you can do this, I want you on the team.

https://informal-wow.weebly.com/

GOAL:
-week 4 MC clear (accomplished!)
-begin split runs (accomplished!)
-Clear all content quickly and efficiently
-Clear Naxx, full T3 guild before new content

EXPECTATIONS:
I value maturity and honesty above all else when it comes to my members. I expect everyone to set an example for our server on how quality players should behave. I want everyone on and ready 15 minutes before raid begins. During progression I expect full consumables to help us get the kills we need.

Check out some of our kill times!
https://classic.warcraftlogs.com/server/rankings/5009/1000#metric=speed

LOOT:
Loot Council. composed of class leaders and officers to help determine where loot goes to benefit us the most while making sure people are getting their due.

SCHEDULE:
RAID TIMES - EST, MORNING
7:00-10:00 AM EST
RAID DAYS - MON / WED / THUR

Discord - Dzb9rj5
discord ID Ironskillet2#7445
Recruit officer - CJ#2179

If you’re still looking for a guild, might wanna check us out!

Rewind @ US - Heartseeker
Raid Times are Saturdays & Sundays 2-6pm Server Time (Eastern)

We are looking for another healer, more info here we raid mon, tue, thur 10-1 pst

< Kingdom > of Earthfury is a semi-casual community style guild of adults who enjoys clearing the content at a respectable speed, while also having fun! We have an active discord at most times of the day to just chat or find groups for whatever you need! Our aim for this guild is a build a family that lasts for years to come as many of the members of the guild having been playing together for 10+ years and are looking to add to it! If this sounds interesting to you, please feel free to add me on Discord for a quick chat!

**Raiding** 

When it comes to raiding, we do not require any consumables or world buffs. While those things are always welcome if you feel the desire, we understand those things can eat away a lot of valuable game time for many of us with more hectic real life schedules. Instead we ask for the occasional resistance potion or guild bank donation of herbs or gold to help supply these things when they are absolutely needed.

**Progression**

10/10 MC - 2 hour clear times
1/1 Ony

**Looking For**

Healers
Holy Priest - 2
Holy Paladin - 1
Resto Druid - 1

DPS

Hunter - 1
Warrior - 1

Please don’t hesitate to reach out if you’re not the classes above as well!

Discord - Zero#8808

Not sure if you are still looking, but we happy to have you join the team ^^

Hello! Here is our guild info. Plz feel free to contact me if interested. GL!

[A] of Whitemaine Server is Recruiting

Looking for a highly-competent Alliance raiding guild on a more balanced PVP server? ThunderCats of Whitemaine server is recruiting for our West coast, raid night TBD. This semi-hardcore groups needs mele in particular and will consider dedicated raiders of all classes.

We’re a guild from Nostalrius server led by expert PVE and PVP leadership. Our most recent MC clear time was 44 mins. We’re currently getting ready for BWL and can train new players. Wishlist loot system.

Interested? Message me on battle.net: Pixiestixie#1256

Thunder Cats, Hoooooooooooooo!

I don’t know if you can transder to a PvP server, but consider Einherjar.

High need for holy priests ! We raid at 7cst if that works for you. Here is our spam:

Guild Name: Exile
Guild Type: Semi-Hardcore / PVE + PVP. 8/8 Week 1 BWL; 10/10 MC + Split Onyxia
About Us: Exile is a group of players who haven’t played together for years on private servers; we met each other on our individual journeys through Classic WoW on Fairbanks Alliance. Many of us have experienced guilds that have tight-knit inner-circles, built-up cliques, and those types of guilds are tough to break into the inner-circle - it makes it a chore to try and get involved, and become a part of a team. Quit sitting on the bench, and join a team of players who want you to be a part of the experience. Be a part of a growing community, today.

brings consistent, friendly, and accessible raids to players wanting to build a community together. Our goal is to clear all content and give people a place to call home for classic.
Loot: We are a loot council guild comprised of Officers with class lead input. Your performance, contributions to the guild, and preparedness will contribute to you receiving loot.
Raid Times: We currently raid on Tuesday and Thursday from 5PM - 8PM Server Time. Our goal is to clear BWL one day, and MC and Onyxia the other.
Requirements: Level 60 with the ability to commit to showing, prepared and on time, for raid. That said, we understand that real life comes before video games.
Looking For:

• Mages - medium
  • Paladins - closed
  • Resto Druid - high
  • Priests - high
  • Warriors - medium
  • Hunters - closed
  • Rogues – low
  • Warlocks - medium
    Exceptions can be made for the right people. :slightly_smiling_face: