A Dusty Tome bugged (DireMaul Trinkets)

90% of the time the lootable “A Dusty Tome” Dire Maul dungeon item gives a couple gray trash items like [Pocket Lint], which is working as intended.

HOWEVER - The other 10% of the time it’s supposed to give a Class Book for the new trinkets, however instead it’s not giving any loot and instead just vanishes.

So in short: When A Dusty Tome contains a non-gray, it vanishes.

3 Likes

Same problem. Has anyone successfully looted a class book from a dusty tome?

Yesterday I looted the epic book from a dusty tome and a druid class book. Today however most books were gray trash and 2 were empty and just vanished. Maybe there is a chance for it to be empty?

1 Like

I also have this issue. I have opened about 30 Dusty Tomes and have yet to receive anything but Lint or emptiness.

I’ve experienced this too.

It appears to happen when it’s a legitimate class book.
I thought it was an add-on trying to scan the item and interfering, causing the loot window to close, but after disabling addons and trying, this has continued to happen.

There is a work around, do Not auto loot Dusty Tomes, shift click to loot, and you’ll find instead of despawning/disappearing instantly, you’ll get the loot window with the class book to loot successfully.

Hope this stops some heartache from what could potentially be Forors.

Still occurring for me. 2019-12-23T06:00:00Z. imgur . com/a/wJzlt5g I am not auto-looting.

1 Like