[A] Duo LF friendly and active guild

My wife and I are seeking an active semi-casual guild that does norm/heroic raids.

I will be a BrM (possibly dabbling in MW when I get that healing itch, and for pvp) main and she a Resto Shammy main. She is completely new to WoW, but not gaming. I have Resto/Guardian druid and MW/BrM experience raiding heroic up to ToS, at which point I took a hiatus.

I have not touched BfA yet, but we do have it, and Shadowlands. So, we’re gearing up to it.

I would definitely be interested in a raid spot once I get trinketed out, and she would like to be able to get a taste of some stuff above LFR occasionally, possibly regularly.

Thanks in advance for responses!

Hi Raowrr and wife! Check out Pensive…learning raids, aotc team, and more. Very large dual faction guild with many activities and very new member friendly.

Who are we?: BlackLotus is a causal raiding guild made up of close friends on the Dalaran-US server.

What we are about: We strongly believe in having fun obviously. You pay a monthly fee to play this great game to have fun and we’re all about that. We’re a close tight knit group who not only enjoys raids but loves to do things outside of them. For example mount runs, achievements, transmogs, PVP, etc… So we don’t just log in 3 times a week for raids, we play other games outside of WoW with each other and you can always expect us to be on our Discord server!
We are an active guild always down to do stuff and when we’re on expect good laughs, good fun and overall some good times!

We need any and every class to start raiding an progressing on H NtWC!!!
Currently we’re looking for the following roles:

Healer - ALL
DPS - ALL
Tank - ALL

Raid times will be as follows:

Tuesday: 8pm-10pm EST
Thursday: 8pm-10pm EST

At the end of the day, if you’re looking for a guild to grow with and make new and awesome friend with then look no more! We welcome any type of player regardless of level or raiding experience! you do not have to raid to be in this guild, as stated above we love doing things other than raiding! This guild was created to create a friendly eviorment to play the games we all love together!
Any further questions please do not hestitate to add our GM or CO-Gm
GM- thesauce#11461
Officer - kttyhwkr#11359