[A] <Disdian is newly formed guild recruiting all

Disdain is a brand new Alliance guild on Kel’Thuzad that is looking for active, like-minded individuals to join us for the rest of BfA, Shadowlands, and beyond. I decided to form this guild after varying experiences I had in different guilds. Taking what I did like and what I did not enjoy from those experiences and hopefully forming a good environment for people to play the game in.

The Goal

A large part of enjoying an MMO is finding a group of people that you can interact with and have wholesome experiences. With this guild we want to form a place where people can join and find a place to raid, if they want, or do Mythic + runs and PvP. I found that joining large, well established guilds can be quite overwhelming a lot of the time, because there are already cliques established and majority of the time a new person is not going to fit into those cliques. We want to avoid that. We want to help form raid groups for end game content, whether you want to do normal raiding or mythic raiding, high rated PvP, or just do transmog runs, but without all the toxicity involved a lot of the time. As long as you are willing to learn and try, that is what we are looking for.

What we expect from members

• Be friendly.
  • Have a positive attitude and a willingness to learn and accept mistakes.
  • Do not be a toxic individual. It will not be tolerated to any degree, no matter your commitment to the guild.
  • A small deposit of 20,000,000 gold per character. I’m kidding.

We are currently looking for everything and will always be looking for any class as long as you are a well-rounded individual.

For an invite you can add my battletag Philosophy#11279, find Dantia in game, or find us through the guild finder.

Have good day!

1 Like