[A] Demo lock LF guild

396 Demo lock LF guild, i am 6/9 H BDA, and a new ally transfer(formerly horde)

Thanks!

1 Like

Hey! Im from we’re looking for ranged dps! We are 6/9H and would love to have you! We raid 7-11 EST Sunday. If you want to know more and our times work for you add me Spectecles#1430

Hey we are heroic only 2 night a week tues thur 730-10pm est. if you are interested feel free to add me Halfbaked#1618

Tis but a Scratch is recruiting dps, and warlock is one we really need on our roster. We raid 7-10 CST thu/sun. 9/9N 5/9H
Btag Dwhaviel#2478 if you want to know more or are interested.

Hey Eyers! we could use a warlock to add to our roster. We are Phoenix Down (6/9H) and our raid times are Tues/Wed/Sun (9:30pm-12:00amCST). I would like to get a chance to talk to u. Add me Soul#1457.

Hey Eyers! I recruit for The Bad Mama Jamas on Sargeras-alliance 3/9M and we raid Tues/weds from 730-1130pm est. If you are interested add me on bnet @bardrevolver#1441

Hey Eyers. I represent “Duh Salty Spitoon”. We are an alliance guild on Sargeras that raids every Friday/Saturday at 10pm server time. Currently 5/9H and looking to build our dps roster as we work toward mythic raiding this tier. We focus on pushing keys throughout the week and have some of the top players in their classes. We have a very friendly, but competitive environment. If the times work, I would love the opportunity to chat!
Btag-Dev#1185
Discord-CasualDev#5323

[A] Third Watch (7/9H) is recruiting exceptional DPS. We do a non-mandatory farm raid 7:30-9:30pm Thursday nights. Progression raid is 6-10pm Sunday nights.