[A] <Dark Days> 3/12 M AOTC LF DPS

Dark Days
US- Sargeras
Current Raid Time: Wednesday 8:00 PM- 11:00 PM CT (Server Time)
Sunday 8:00 PM- 11:00 PM CT (Server Time)
ALT runs (optional) Monday 8:00 PM- 11:00 PM CT (Server Time)
Alliance

[A] is a guild that has finally found a home on Sargeras. We started in BC on a small server called Agamaggan. Since then most of our core has stayed together and continued to play together. This season we decided to get back into raiding and we are now an AOTC LFM DPS and mythic raiders. We are an extremely laid back guild. When we’re not raiding you can find us hanging out in discord having fun together, running mythic plus, and of course PVPing. We are a very active and social guild that wants to help people reach their in-game goals as well as social guild goals.

Recruitment
We are seeking exceptional players that will help the guild have fun and of course down bosses while doing so.
Tanks- Full in the raid group but taking any exceptional players
DPS- Recruiting any exceptional player for the mythic raid team
Healers- Full in raid group but taking any exceptional player (potential to raid in the future)

Players are expected to show up and raid! Our goal is for you to make every raid but we understand that is almost impossible. We understand that real-life stuff comes first. We only ask that you let us know on discord or any officer know as soon as you know you cannot make the raid.

If you’re interested in chatting about joining our guild post on this thread or go ahead and contact me in-game.

Battle Tag:
TheCaptain#12484 GM/Recruitment
In-game:
Theecaptain

Do not be afraid to reach out! Looking forward to speaking with you!

did someone say bump? also need some more heals as well

In need of H priest for your core raid team?

Add my btag and we can chat! TheCaptain#12484

bummppp. still looking for a healer and a couple of dps!

470 unholy DK here…AotC but then guild pretty much gave up raiding…will add btag…mine is buckeyes#11437…hope to chat soon

That bump lyfe! Still looking for DPS that can push some digis!