(A-Criminal) The Fifth Pledge [RP/PvP/PvE]

Abandoned; What has yet to be abandoned in the name of law and war? We are the brethren you long disowned. From the homeless lad noblemen mock at their Sunday dinner, the downtrodden maid the bourgeois dames tease with silk and lace gowns, to the half-burnt refugee who must bear the passing joke of campfires, and trees lit aflame. We come in many sizes, with many names, and many astory, yet lay as one in the wake of abandonment.

We’ve remained below, hidden in the shadows from your flickering candles, prowling the night with blades turned at one another, instead of you who forsook us here. Alas, a new dawn, delivered by non other than the light of not your prayers, but your sins. Your hypocrisy of peace through war, of serenity through vengeance, has left us with ruins. It is with those ruins, we build our -empire-. You will only remember what you’ve forgotten when you need it most. Join us, or be left, abandoned…

THE FIFTH PLEDGE: The Criminal Experience

The Fifth Pledge is a heavily layered criminal organization aimed towards individuals who are willing to perform or assist in illegal acts to assist in forming an underground empire, with the intention of controlling networks, business and even penetrating ranks of government and law enforcement. The Fifth Pledge functions as a an umbrella-corporation, protecting the many people, and/or business’ under it. While many assume it as just business, The Fifth Pledge has an extremely strong family aspect to it, ensuring all members are not simply in it for themselves, but for the benefit of the entire family.

The Fifth Pledge differs from other criminal orders in a manner of standard, expectation and execution. The Fifth Pledge dislikes the idea of mindless thugs, messy operations, and above all else the stigma that criminals are stupid. The Fifth Pledge is much quicker to remove a member, then fight a horde of guards in the middle of the streets. The Fifth Pledge believes being criminal is something more than breaking laws, it’s an art, and when done right, it’s a lifestyle.

Your Journey: One Step At A Time

Your adventure with us doesn’t start at the top! In fact, in order to get somewhere, you need to start from the bottom. You’ll first have to join The United Arms. The United Arms is our cover up. (Ooo. Spooky) The United Arms is what most new members believe they’re joining. It claims to be a mercenary group for former criminals to have honest work! As your reputation and activity with the guild increases, you begin to unlock secrets and truths regarding what The Fifth Pledge REALLY is.

What if you’re already a well known criminal? Doesn’t matter. You’ll be treated like everyone else. There’s a difference between being a criminal, and being apart of “the pledge”. Here you’ll learn to be the best you can be, and take criminality to an entire new level. The higher you get in ranks, the more you experience and the better you become.

Has society given up on you?
Do you struggle to find employment?
Are you searching for opportunities, or new beginnings?

Search no further! The United Arms is searching for people such as yourself for employment! It doesn’t matter if you’ve been convicted for murder, if you’re a child of the street, or you struggle with a pesky gambling problem. The United Arms is here to clean up the streets by offering you opportunities of a lifetime! The United Arms is a mercenary organization looking to employ those who otherwise would not find reliable work! If you’re interested, please send a letter to the address of the back of the flyer! You should receive a response and a interview location within the work week. Have a wonderful day, and remember societies trash, is a contractors treasure!

Out Of Character: A Healthy Environment

The Fifth Pledge offers its members a very strict drama-free environment, a lore-abiding atmosphere and above all else a creative outlet. We believe criminal roleplay over the years has gotten a rather bad reputation. We believe that if someone is using criminal roleplay as a way to bully the community, they shouldn’t be considered a ‘criminal’ roleplayer, and should just be labeled as a jerk. We believe that criminal roleplay can be beneficial to not only player development, but server activity as well.

We’re realistic roleplayers. We understand that guards roam the city, we understand that if we’re caught murdering someone execution is realistic. We understand there are consequences for our actions, and we believe that only ADDS to the excitement of roleplaying a criminal. Being realistic to the canon world around you keeps you on your feet, and makes you think a lot more. It’s something we enforce our members to abide by, and something we encourage those who interact with us to abide by as well. While we aren’t bullies, please understand a lot of our characters are evil aligned and will often go for injury/death if able.

As stated above, we’re also content-players as well! We’re an RP-PvP-PvE guild! We enjoy having a competitive atmosphere, so long as OOC rules are abided by. We feel that mixing roleplay along with content is both engaging and exciting, so we very much encourage people to do content with us, but it is not a requirement.

Above anything else! Our mission is to bring back your passion to one of your favorite games, and enable fun where we can! For more information, please visit our site below in the link section.

Info & Contact: See you soon!

PLEASE READ: Tinyurl. com/thefifthpledge (No Spaces)

Guild Master: Do Not Disturb#6223 (Discord–Quick Reponse Time)
Officer/s: MrClockWerk#9201 | Holloway#7083 (Discord)

Schedule (8PM Server Time)
Monday: Casual Day.
Tuesday: Raiding.
Wednesday: Content/Heavy RP
Thursday: Heavy RP
Friday: Heavy RP
Saturday: Heavy RP
Sunday: Content/Heavy RP

9 Likes

I have been with these guys for a long time and I can’t imagine myself with anyone else. A friendly group always looking to RP with others around the server so we hope to see you out in Stormwind.

3 Likes

These are some pretty cool dudes. A very talented group of writers and a relaxed environment to go with it.

3 Likes

This guild has the nicest group of peeps I have ever met!
Being new to roleplay they have and still are helping me out with lore, how to create my character and giving me tips and advice and they have so much patience with me and all my questions that I have which i really appreciate.

Not only that they have helped me out gear wise by throwing me epics they come across and helped me with my spec and rotation, and I’ve only known them for a month!

These peeps are the best and dayum are they skilled roleplayers ! Couldn’t asked for a better guild. :heart::heart::heart:

4 Likes

Awwww. Mshari :heart_eyes: You’re so sweet.
We’re extremely happy to have you around! :relaxed:

4 Likes

Been with the Pledge for a while now! In that time my character has progressed with immersive storylines tailored to him. Highly recommend checking out the guild if you’re aching for some criminal RP or even just mercenary (as we have a rank for that too)!

2 Likes

Hey, some really fun people here. I’d probably commit further to their cause if I had more time to.

I had a run in with them the other night on one of my significantly plumper characters. Visited Westfall, half-expected to be murdered, but someone else got murdered instead, SO I still got the sweet murder that I desired—vicariously—everyone is happy, even got pampered with some tasty Westfall Mud Pie too.

a++++ will continue to co— eagerly engage with Jack in conversation.

5 Likes

What a robust schedule!

4 Likes

Events are starting up these week.

If you’re interested in RPing with us then come find us on Wednesday for our social tavern night!

3 Likes

I’m new to Moon Guard, though not new to RP or WoW, and was wondering what kind of prerequisites and applications your guild has. This guild looks like a theme that would fit this new character. Thanks.

4 Likes

Hi there Seagard! Welcome to MG.

We don’t requite prerequisites. So long as you’re able to meet our rules and requirements found at tinyurl . com/thefifthpledge you can request an application.

3 Likes

I’ll peruse that site when I get some more open free time later today or tomorrow. Honestly, I didn’t even notice it had a drop down menu when I checked before I made my post. All I was seeing was the spec distribution of the guild memebers.

4 Likes

Sounds good!

Yeah, it’s not totally apparent upon first glance actually. Let me know if you have any questions regarding anything, happy to answer anything. My discord is : rachael#6969

2 Likes

Whew! So! My computer decided to take a hiatus for a few weeks. I’ve returned to a lot of new faces! Excited to begin our Azeroth take over :wink:

We also have a new officer Tristan/Jack! Congratulations to him for his promotion!

2 Likes

I have been with this group for quite a while now. I think I’d have a hard time going anywhere else if anything happened at this point due to all the engaging RP, gripping characters with entertaining personalities, and of course the friendly people behind each character.
10/10 would recommend.

3 Likes

Our very own Voss is hosting an event this Wednesday. Thursday we’re attending the Masquerade server event! Hope to see some friendly faces there. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Whew! So, I’m extremely excited to say that it was time to revamp some of our scenarios and storylines. Just finished revamping two. Meaning more hidden secrets and hidden lore to unlock via progression. I’m very thrilled to have layered lore for newer members to explore as they rank up. :grin:

2 Likes

I was new back to the server, and was searching the forums for a guild to join. In the week or so I’ve joined, the interaction has been great. It’s nice, active, and fun. 10/10

2 Likes

Not sure if I should stab these humans, or let them sow discord.

:thinking:

2 Likes

Are there any classes or races you don’t take?

1 Like