(A-Criminal) The Fifth Pledge [RP/PvP/PvE]

Yes, we do not take races or classes that purely align with the Light or those with high morals. Paladins and Druids would find it difficult to be considered. Lightforged Draenei or Draenei, would lorewise find no place among us. All that being said, if a method is found that aligns with lore then they might be allowed.

2 Likes

We also don’t take things which aren’t currently playable. Such as Vulpera, Sethrak, San’layn, Dragons. There’s a list found on our site of races/classes we don’t take.

1 Like

Would light users that are not good aligned (think the scarlet crusade, the Blood Knights before BC, the lightbound) be considered?

2 Likes

So long as they have a good reason, and they believe what they’re doing is right? Yes.

1 Like

We paused recruitment for a bit for some leadership changes and to focus on new recruits. However, we’re back recruiting! Contact information has changed a bit! :blush:

1 Like

We got elves, we got humans, we got rogues! What more do you want from a criminal guild!?!

1 Like

Super humans. Super rogues.
Stop holding out.

What do you call a fake noode? :thinking: :thinking: :thinking:

An
IMPASTA.

Definitely some of the loveliest people around. <3

@Illdraes. :heart_eyes: Says one of the moststststest lovely. :heart_eyes_cat:

1 Like

:thinking::thinking:
To throw axes at these people, or to throw plague at them?

1 Like

3:<<<<<< Throw love and kisses. :sob:

1 Like

So let’s say that, hypothetically, I have a friend of a friend that is interested in finding somewhere they could purchase chemical and alchemical products of dubious legality that might not be widely available otherwise. Let’s also say that she’d like to hire some contractors to “recruit” some new “employees” for her that would help her “test” various tinctures and solutions at a reasonable price. Let’s also go on to say that she has a particular affinity for fellow rogues.

Would this be the right door to knock on? Hypothetically, that is.

2 Likes

Hey there, Celby! Funny you mention all this, I’m actually working on Illdraes’ alchemical shop menu. So in regards to that and other alchemical products of dubious legality ( which he most definitely wouldn’t sell to trusted clientele :angel: ), I’d be super interested in contacting you about that!

2 Likes

Hey Illdraes! You’re welcome to drop me a note in-game, or via Discord @ Thunderbolt300#0807 if that’s easier. I’m usually available during the day, but work has me touch-and-go from my desk so it may take a bit. Looking forward to it!

1 Like

Hey, Celby. Sounds great! I sent a friend request over Discord. :slight_smile: Looking forward to talking with you.

1 Like

Hey all im a new player to RP and moonguard. I would very much love to join you guys! I tried adding the GM’s discord but couldn’t. This guild seems to fit the character im building and your community seems amazing. I would very much like to discuss joining! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Do Not Disturb#6223 is my discord. (No spaces, exactly like that.) If not, you can send a letter to Maddening in-game or just tell me your discord!

1 Like