A courteous word about LGBT representation

yes, that is what I’m saying.
But in the context of this thread, the left pushes for the child related things mentioned herein, the left (specifically in this thread) have shown they don’t realize that, or don’t acknowledge it, and/or refuse to view that source I produced when asked to produce a source.

What are you even talking about?

I literally did not say anything like that. Nowhere was that argument made.

Ok, so by that logic kids born straight are also consenting. Because how would they know?
But they’re not. Neither are lgbt+ kids.

Thank you for your absolutely disgusting and actually idiotic reaches. I’m slightly horrified people can think like this and think it’s a rational outlook.

Please, don’t ever be around kids. I don’t trust you at all.

But if you read over these comments, you have been projecting hate for about an hour. Do you see what I mean?

Nobody should be supporting hate.

People are aware that politics are more of a spectrum than a yes or no, right?

2 Likes

On 5 times now.

the two crafter couple being gay is fine, it’s their cringy dialogue

you replied to me, but quoted somebody else there.

Straight is the norm. Good try though.

2 Likes

I’m miles different from an account whose actions caused a CHILDREN’S HOSPITAL to be a target of hate.

There is a gap between those deeper than lake Baikal.

So because it’s the norm it’s ok?

Oh ok I feel bad for straight kids around you then. You probably shouldn’t be allowed near a schoolyard.

Did I say that? You are clearly the idiot.
The doors were open and people ALLOWED in, Did you not see THAT footage?
I know, hard to use critical thinking skills when you get all of your ideas/thoughts from TikTok.

I am done arguing with you. Have a great life my friend.

Honestly you’re both incoherent and I frankly don’t know what either of you are talking about most of the time. So, it’s fair game who I was referring to :person_shrugging:

1 Like

I can’t believe they did that. Absolutely terrible imo

I don’t watch tiktok but thanks for outing yourself I guess? :dracthyr_hehe_animated:

Still haven’t explained that girl getting blapped.

I’m not taking your bait to veer away from the topic again.
Just look into this stuff we mentioned.
My shift is over now, headed home. gl

Thank god.

1 Like

Drive/get home safe : )

1 Like

Lol you don’t wanna stare hate in the face, so you call it bait.

Anyone who sides with a group that sent hate towards a children’s hospital is morally bankrupt. That is genuinely disgusting.

1 Like