A courteous word about LGBT representation

And there we go. Rest my case four times today.

1 Like

To rest a case, one must have a case.

You’re resting nothing but your own hate, hidden behind a peeling veneer of supposed civlity.

1 Like

Well to gay people it means that their life is normal in the grand scheme of things. For me, normal people is everyone else.

1 Like

So you’re against freedom of speech?

read it again, sweaty

It’s funny how you jump instantly to victimhood despite me literally using everything you all have said in this thread as part of your arguments. Thankfully, I’ve been cordial and respectful to talk to you like you’re an adult, that’s more than one could ask for.

1 Like

sweaty or sweetie? is it any wonder people dont take you seriously

2 Likes

I did, you don’t think LGBTQ people should have freedom of speech.

So, you’re against freedom of speech?

1 Like

If you believe you’ve been cordial and respectful, you need to go back to finishing school.

Omg Snowpine, you’re here! Careful, Kalean might struggle for a minute. He thinks we’re the same person. It’s his new conspiracy.

1 Like

Ofc they are.
They see the community as an extension of the left, and given how they seem to loathe the left, they loathe us as well.

I’m sure there will be some fantastic gold medal mental gymnastics about to unfold from them.

Reading is hard.

And spelling!

More than you guys have been I can say that much. See how I’ve not once said that you should go away, that I will report you, or that you shouldn’t talk. I’ve simply debated.

1 Like

I certainly meant sweaty because that’s the meme, and you pointing it out is the punchline

1 Like

Oh, nice. Hi, me.

1 Like

Nah it’s just a prank bro I didn’t mispell a word that made me look like a dummy dum just now I swear

Your country’s pop is like 10 times the size of mine, so it’s a given that I’m outnumbered.
And yeah I know yall on my side.

Yall also know what I mean.
So let’s facepalm in solidarity and then go down some sambuca.

1 Like

You should check out libsoftiktok content.
It’s literally content from modern lefty teachers and the steps they’re taking to groom children. By their own volition. Their own public content, there are no hidden cameras.
That’s what you’re supporting until you’re aware of what the left are pushing.
gl

Didn’t they (as in Libsoktiktok, the account itself) also send threats towards a children’s hospital?

Why don’t you think LGBTQ people should have freedom of speech?