A couple friends & I are Looking for a chill raiding/m+ guild

My friends and I are returning players looking for a laid back raiding/m+ guild. A couple are available mostly on evenings, but are looking for a place to call home. We all have a mix of horde & alliance characters and most of us have been “around” since classic/bc. Most of our friend groups have kind of moved on without us and are doing their own thing since we’ve been gone.

We aren’t looking for anything too hardcore and aren’t looking to push into the 1% but we are still experienced and getting used to the newer systems, and just looking for a chill environment & group of people to enjoy the game with together. We all use discord and are mostly active so we aren’t terribly socially awkward.

Let me know if you think that we would make a good fit into your guild/community and or if you have any questions, as I don’t mind answering any.

1 Like

yooo sushe! (love the name btw)

i think we would be a solid fit for yall

super chill and fun group excited to push through content but in a laidback no stress way. planning on doing all sorts of content but have raiding and M+ at teh forefront

we have a super active and fun discord as well worth joining that at the very least lol

hope to see ya around
let me know if you have any questions for me ( recently joined about a month ago)

TRYHARDISH - New Guild looking for new friends! (and a few raiders) - Recruitment / Guild Recruitment - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

Hello Sushi- would be interested in chatting :slight_smile:

Battlenet- Deathheads#1426
Discord-vud00z

Hey there! Would love to chat with you if you’re interested! Some info about us! Kaedos on discord, or Kaedos#11664 on BNet

Looking for a home in Azeroth where you can be yourself and have a blast? The Grove is now recruiting!

We’re all about creating a comfortable, drama-free space where every person feels welcome, no matter who you are or how you play. Are you just learning the ropes? Awesome! Seasoned raider with years under your belt? Fantastic! We’ve got a spot for you.

Do you enjoy endgame content? There are those of us in the guild that reach high! We have raiding, M+, maybe even some PVP. A lot of us will even join Brann down in those Delves! If you’re more about casual questing, achievement hunting, or just hanging out and chatting, we’ve got people who enjoy that too!

The Grove is more than just a guild – we’re a community where you can:

• Be yourself in an inclusive, LGBTQIA+ friendly environment
• Learn, grow, and share your skills with others
• Tackle challenging content without the pressure
• Make new friends who are as passionate about WoW as you are

Whether you’re gearing up to tackle the endgame, or just looking for some amazing people to play with, we’d love to have you! Reach out to Kaedos for more info or to join. You must be 18+ years old to join!

Remember, The Grove is where every player grows! :herb:

Hey, it sounds like you just might be a good fit for us. Here’s some general information, and feel free to reach out to any of the officers listed below or respond to this if you’re interested!

Simple As is a laid-back, drama-free guild with a solid core group of skilled, previous AOTC players. We’re looking for experienced / previous AOTC players to fill out our roster for our weekly AOTC progression. We don’t want to overcomplicate things. Sign-up, show up, kill bosses, have fun - simple as. Sign up now for a raid spot, or join us for some M+ shenanigans!

We’re an Illidan based guild on Horde but accept members from all corners and factions of Azeroth.

Our Raid Nights are currently Tuesday’s @ 9:00 pm -12:00 pm (CST) Server Time (We are looking to add a Thursday night as well once our Roster is a bit more full, Raid time will be the same)

Currently looking for: Multiple DPS/RDPS, 1 Tank and 2 Healer’s,However all applications will be reviewed regardless as we’re a New Guild !

When contacting an Officer, please include the following:
Current Main Character Name and Realm
Class and Spec you want to play
A Link to any relevant logs
WoW or other Raiding history (if no logs available)
Any other information you feel may be important

If you think you’re a good fit, send the information to any of the officers listed below and we will get back to you!

Contact info: Discord: teriyakihotboi / pork_bean_ / theoriginalpartyworm / Saethurin
Battlenet eattheswag#1524 / terrngu#1258 / Chuck#13729 / Saethurin#1582

:crossed_swords: Join Valhalla of Warcraft! 18+ :crossed_swords:

Are you looking for a fun, social, and laid-back guild in World of Warcraft? Valhalla of Warcraft is the place for you!

:european_castle: What We Offer:

• Socializing: We love to chat and hang out both in-game and on Discord voice channels.
  • Mythic+ & Raids: Whether you’re running dungeons or diving into raids, we’ve got you covered. Our current raid times are every Sunday and Thursday from 8 PM - 11PM EST, with more raid groups coming soon as we continue to grow. As a new guild, we’re excited to expand our raiding opportunities in the future!
  • Leveling & Alts: We’re always leveling up and exploring new adventures.
  • Farming: Love to farm? So do we—join us for some relaxed farming sessions.
  • Lore Discussions: Enjoy talking about WoW lore? We do too!

:earth_africa: Who We Are:

• A diverse group of players from around the world.
  • Welcoming to both new and returning players.
  • We value fun, laughter, and a positive environment—no judgments here!

:video_game: Join Us:

• If you’re looking for a guild that values good times and great people, we’d love to have you.
  • Reach out to us on Discord at VRNexus or on Battle.net at KingDave101#11936.

We can’t wait to see you in Azeroth!

Ready to make your mark in Azeroth? Baptized in Blood is a newly-formed guild on the US-Stormrage server, dedicated to progression and raiding excellence. We’re actively seeking talented players to join our roster and help us tackle the latest content.

What We’re Looking For:

Friday/Saturday Progression Raid Team (Main Focus):

• Raid Times: 10pm PST (Sat @1am EST) to 1am PST (Sat @4am EST)
  • Current Needs:
    • 2 Healers
    • 5-6 DPS

Potential Monday/Thursday Progression Raid Team:

• Raid Days: Monday through Thursday (specific days to be determined based on interest)
  • Current Needs:
    • A Raid Leader to guide this team

Additional Information:

• Main Focus: Our primary focus is filling the roster for the Friday/Saturday raid team and work towards AOTC
  • Off-Nights: On nights we’re not raiding, we’ll be running Mythic and Mythic+ content, providing ample opportunities for gear and progression outside of raids.
  • We welcome cross-faction players, so if you’re on a different server but interested in joining, we’d love to have you!

How to Apply:
Feel free to contact us via bnet request: DireRaven#1119268 or Gigantor#12700 for any questions you may have or for an invite to the guild.

Join Baptized in Blood and become part of a guild where every raid is a step towards greatness. We look forward to seeing you in Azeroth!!!

:crossed_swords: Join Valhalla of Warcraft! 18+ :crossed_swords:

Are you looking for a fun, social, and laid-back guild in World of Warcraft? Valhalla of Warcraft is the place for you!

:european_castle: What We Offer:

• Socializing: We love to chat and hang out both in-game and on Discord voice channels.
  • Mythic+ & Raids: Whether you’re running dungeons or diving into raids, we’ve got you covered. Our current raid times are every Sunday and Thursday from 8 PM - 11PM EST, with more raid groups coming soon as we continue to grow. As a new guild, we’re excited to expand our raiding opportunities in the future!
  • Leveling & Alts: We’re always leveling up and exploring new adventures.
  • Farming: Love to farm? So do we—join us for some relaxed farming sessions.
  • Lore Discussions: Enjoy talking about WoW lore? We do too!

:earth_africa: Who We Are:

• A diverse group of players from around the world.
  • Welcoming to both new and returning players.
  • We value fun, laughter, and a positive environment—no judgments here!

:video_game: Join Us:

• If you’re looking for a guild that values good times and great people, we’d love to have you.
  • Reach out to us on Discord at VRNexus or on Battle.net at KingDave101#11936.

We can’t wait to see you in Azeroth!

Don’t hesitate to reach out to me thank u for reading

hi there! we are looking to add more players to our AOTC raid roster and our m+ team. I’m going to attach our guild page for you to skim through to see if we could possibly be a good fit for you! I’d be happy to sit down and chat with you to answer any questions you may have. I look forward to speaking with you soon hopefully!

Hello Sushe!

Polarity - US Thrall - Horde is currently recruiting Ranged DPS, a rogue, and Heals for Heroic Raiding and Mythic+ groups. We are currently 6/8N 1/8H NP. Raiding will commence on Tuesdays and Thursdays 8pm-11pm EST! Most of us are returning players from previous expansions, all with heroic raiding backgrounds. Accepting all toons, including alts who just want to hang out! Send a message or inquire in-game! Thank you! We Would be happy to have you join our ranks!

Bnet - DocXHoLLiday#1227
Discord - og_docxholliday3374