[A][Classic] <Rewind> Recruiting for Weekend Raiding

Background:

Our core group is comprised of a group of top-end players that came together through WoW many years ago. We have efficiently cleared high-end content in every expansion throughout WoW’s history, including Vanilla. Now that we are a little older and have families, careers, responsibilities, etc., we would still like to clear content, but on a more convenient raid schedule.

Raid Times:

While the raid times we will use are not yet 100% set in stone, as we would like to have some input from interested parties, we are thinking two days/nights a week that will be somewhere in these times:

Friday: 9pm-1am EST

Saturday: Noon-1am EST (Four-hour block in this window)

Sunday: Noon-9 EST (Four-hour block in this window)

Expectations:

If you raid with us, you will be expected to be properly prepared for all raids, including appropriate consumables, raid knowledge, etc. Do not mistake us for a casual guild.

If you want to show up, and you’re looking to clear content with good players without losing sleep before work the next day, this might be the place for you.

A Few More Notes:

As we get closer to launch, we will nail down more of the details such as the specific server and exact raid times, but these are the details that are ironed out right now:

Alliance

PvP Server

Friday-Sunday raid times

We will also be doing BGs and PvP, but this will not be on a scheduled or mandatory basis.

Discord:

If you are interested, please join our discord:

https://discord.gg/D5UDvNQ

Or add one of us to chat on Blizzard:
Oddish#1277
Snorlax#1602

We look forward to hearing from you!

We are always around and we’re happy to chat and answer any questions about the guild.

LFM

Hey so I am also the GM of an alliance guild called Rewind. We have been around since wrath. If you don’t mind, coordinate with me before you select a server so we don’t have to compete :slight_smile:

My discord is Crypt1c#0141

Hi! We can absolutely work it out so that we’re on different servers. I saw you in our discord, we can talk more there when it gets closer :slight_smile:

LFM all classes

Don’t forget to join our discord!

Woot! weekend raiding!!

1 Like

Is your guild still planning to form and are you in need of a holy paladin? I really like that you will have weekend raid times.

I also REALLY like that your going to be on a PVP realm. Suspense of being ganked was half of vanilla.

Yes and yes! Check out our discord. The Gm’s are usually on after 3pm (Est) during the week and more on the weekends.