[A]<Clan Battlehammer> WPVP/PVP/RP

How many are hyped to join the Hammers from the darkirons??
I heard there were dwarves in here.
11/05/2017 10:20 PMPosted by Agrar
I heard there were dwarves in here.

Aye lad, we've a few hearty lads an' lasses.
Oiy there lads an' lasses, if yer a dwarf lookin' fer a home then swing on by an' check us oot. Battlehammer.net will set yeh on the right path aye.

-Bargrim
*Vaskal casts fear on thread*

Back t'the top ye go!
The name escapes me but I got roped into a lil bit of RP with one of your members and he was quite nice if but a little rowdy, just the way I like it.
Good to see CBH still around.
Dwarvesdwarvesdwarvesdwarvesdwarves. Dwarves? Dwarves.
Come dwarves one and all, weh need more forces tah crush mage tower bosses! They're outta control!

Yea, it's 4a.m. That's all I got lol
I do miss you guys from time to time. Was in the guild for over two years, me and my sons. Great bunch of guys in CBH...amazing the guild just keeps going on and on. King Bru is as stoic as it gets!

Hail Battlehammers from, Cyberhawk, Ironax, Dovah.
I am a dwarf and I'm digging a hole.
Diggy diggy hole.
Diggy diggy hole.
Great time to return to CBH or join us for the first time! Old friends and new, come on down to ED and join the party!
Brinhilde! I was gone before MoP and then returned for WoD, been back a while now! :)
*stumbles drunkenly over the thread*
*looks at Vaskal stumbling over and sighs, continuing to drink from his mug*
Hi there!
Uh..ah...if I haven't done RP like...ever, would I be able to join your Guild? I found you because of a recent Reddit post regarding AV. Also, do you do any PvE progression, like Mythic+ runs and Raids?

I'm just so tired of living the casual life all by myself.
01/03/2018 05:49 PMPosted by Adoeete
Hi there!
Uh..ah...if I haven't done RP like...ever, would I be able to join your Guild? I found you because of a recent Reddit post regarding AV. Also, do you do any PvE progression, like Mythic+ runs and Raids?

Hail there lad, :D

So were dwarf only, as much respect we have for tauren, yeh can't join as is. But on a dwarf shouldnt be a problem. We are, this expansion, doing some pve pregress.. +'s and the like.
01/03/2018 08:51 PMPosted by Bargrim
01/03/2018 05:49 PMPosted by Adoeete
Hi there!

Hail there lad, :D

So were dwarf only, as much respect we have for tauren, yeh can't join as is. But on a dwarf shouldnt be a problem. We are, this expansion, doing some pve pregress.. +'s and the like.
Haha yeah, I've been considering an Ally toon for a while now, and Dwarves are cool. Still undecided on the server though, Dalaran is not High Pop so the economy isn't strong enough and that irks me.
Glad I joined up with these lads. The finest band o' dwarves ye' will ever find. We took the fight te' the Horde tonight and proudly defended the Alliance's holdings in Alterac Valley. I'll be standin' shoulder te' shoulder with this lot fer as long as they'll have me!

If yer a solitary dwarf searchin' fer a place to call home, look no further than Battlehammer! Fer King and Clan!
Nobody does it like the dwarves o' Clan Battlehammer! Always something fun going on with these guys, really feels like a family which is something rare indeed these days! Can't give these guys enough praise, this is exactly what I had in mind when I came to an RP/PvP server and I would recommend this guild to anyone interested in the great gameplay Emerald Dream has to offer!
LONG LIVE CLAN BATTLEHAMMER!